British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Please Can A Bsf Moderator Contact Barrow Boy And Assist Him With His Password Issues Please?

This comment is one that raises much concern.

Only amongst those that have been caught out and banned for using the deceitful practice.

The only concern for the rest of use is that this madman is still at large on the BSF and as shown previously, he has a cunning twisted mind. Who knows what he is up to at present or who infact he may be today. He's 'raving mad pal'.

See here for Deja Vu: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=80240&page=2&do=findComment&comment=27

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 1

Only amongst those that have been caught out and banned for using the deceitful practice.

The only concern for the rest of use is that this madman is still at large on the BSF and as shown previously, he has a cunning twisted mind. Who knows what he is up to at present or who infact he may be today. He's 'raving mad pal'.

See here for Deja Vu: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=80240&page=2&do=findComment&comment=27

Your insuation is that the Poster you complained about is still using an alias/aliases. That would indicate you have knowledge as to the names that are being used currently on the BSF, yet, when asked to give these names on the British Speedway Forum you have failed to do.

The user did have aliases some years ago for which he was caught punished by the BSF and faced a lengthy - and deserved - suspension from the group. Those names were also obviously blocked from further use by BSF Moderation at the time.

The challenge now is that you are suggesting the practice continues but, when challenged to place these alleged aliases in the public domainyou cannot do so. An example that you know is in your Post i.e "...or who in fact he may be today..." but your failure to be specific with a current alias/aliases proves the weakness of you allegation in that you fail to give one alias and are weakly trying to defend the indefensible.

Your Link, in my view, is utter nonsense and just a wild shot on your part. I again challenge you pugwash in regard to your claim about aliases "...name names..."!

Yawn

I agree with you Star Lady, but when unfounded allegations about contemporary happenings are made against one, there is a need to be defensive.

Edited by Guest

I don't know what names you may be using, you're obviously too clever [devious] for me but I have a great belief that 'A Leopard Doesn't Change It's Spots'.

I don't know what names you may be using, you're obviously too clever [devious] for me but I have a great belief that 'A Leopard Doesn't Change It's Spots'.

There are no other alias/aliases being used by me. It's just that you refuse to believe that fact. You made a wild, unfounded accusation and are now busy back pedalling to get yourself off the hook. It's so easy to make accusations off the top-of-the-head but when they are unfounded it is difficult to justify them when asked to do so. And that's what you are now doing pugwash - wriggling to save your face.

Edited by Guest

Not sure we need em Gemini.

The forum is jogging along quite happily, I've even taken couple of members off ignore...mighty tempted to put one of them back tho ;)

Hi there this is Barrow Boy using Mojo's account because as you know I am no longer allowed to use my own. Someome suggested that I create a new account under the name Barrow Boy 2 but because Mojo also has the same EMail address this cannot be done. I still have not received any advice or instructions from anyone in charge of this forum. What must I do?

Hi there this is Barrow Boy using Mojo's account because as you know I am no longer allowed to use my own. Someome suggested that I create a new account under the name Barrow Boy 2 but because Mojo also has the same EMail address this cannot be done. I still have not received any advice or instructions from anyone in charge of this forum. What must I do?

Have patience Barrow Boy. The BSF Mod has a very large site to administer but in time you should get a response from him. :unsure:

Perhaps the moderators could simply block the aliases "Gustix"and "Starman." That would improve the forum immensely.

• Like 2

Can you not create a gmail or hotmail address surely you could then register as barrow boy2. I'm sure someone on here would talk you thro it if necessary ...not me tho I'm on holibobs

Two possible options:

1. Create another member from another computer and put a request on your post as posts are checked, either a mate, at work or most libraries have computers that can be used by the public.

2. pm KKS under one of its current names used and ask it how it has multiple user names.

Have patience Barrow Boy. The BSF Mod has a very large site to administer but in time you should get a response from him. :unsure:

The Mod should be back on the forum today when he should see your problem and deal accordingly.

His last visit is recorded as: -

Phil Admin All Forums May 08 2016 02:08 PM

Perhaps the moderators could simply block the aliases "Gustix"and "Starman." That would improve the forum immensely.

I am not registered as Gustix but as gustix! I am not sure if you have Starman correct?