British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 8/5/16

I'm not so sure. This will run and run.

I think this could be the transfer that sets a precedence for change to the sport.

it may run and run , but it still will not get to the answer you all require . craig cant be in 2 places at once and peterborough cant change their race day just like that . all leagues will be affected by the change of raceday if it is allowed . but keep wishing , its keeping this thread alive ..

What a superb evening for speedway, here's hoping for a win and good racing. Track needs watering often though!

People have had all day to get here, and they can't manage it, so meeting delayed. Jokers

• Like 1

K.K.H. coming to a track near you . :t::t::t::t:

• Like 1

I know..worky have cook we will have Hansen and keep MPT! ;-)

Hansen did said on the microphone his love for panthers so wouldn't mind. Love his style and just tried 110%.

So much better this evening, well done lads, faultless.

• Like 1

Hansen did said on the microphone his love for panthers so wouldn't mind. Love his style and just tried 110%.

So much better this evening, well done lads, faultless.

This is where I think riders should have more freedom; Hansen quite clearly loves riding for the Panthers but no doubt the BSPA will force him to stay unhappy at a place like Workington.

Happiness is really important in life and the BSPA should allow Kenneth Hansen to be happy.

I can't see any reason why the Panthers can't win this; Perry and Lambert will score 10+ each at reserve and Kenneth Hansen is as good as anybody around the Showground. I'm going for 50-40 to the Panthers.

PETERBOROUGH: Ulrich Ostergaard, Emil Grondal, Kenneth Hansen (guest), Michael Palm Toft, Nicklas Porsing R/R, Simon Lambert, Tom Perry, Tom Stokes (no. 8).

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Dimitri Berge, Kyle Howarth, Josh Bates, Jason Garrity, Richard Hall, Nathan Greaves.

Not bad eh? The Panthers march on.

• Like 2

Considering what has happened to Peterborough over the last week or so that's a good performance because Sheffield are no mugs.

All credit to the Panthers :approve:

• Like 3

Kenneth loves Workington, his favourite club and track. Good to see him getting some practice before the Comets visit in the league.

Credit where its due - great result for the Panthers.

This is where I think riders should have more freedom; Hansen quite clearly loves riding for the Panthers but no doubt the BSPA will force him to stay unhappy at a place like Workington.

Happiness is really important in life and the BSPA should allow Kenneth Hansen to be happy.

i cant believe you wrote that COMmEnT . you are clearly more deluded than i thought. you stick with the , we must have cook routine and see where that get you .your wish list of riders must by now be the whole of the PL. and some world class super stars . get off the blue smarties and get back in the real world .. next thing we know , you will have father christmas riding at 7 on a 3 point average .. waken up man , stop talking sh7te . i know i used to type sh7te on here , but i have now grown out of it ..

kenneth was so unhappy at workington last season, that he signed a 2016 contract on thee last day in the 2015 season , along with the other unhappy one riicky wells .

mason campton also pledged his future to workingtin in 2016 .as did the rest of the team ,supporter,management and our new/old friend hoggy .

a word of advice for peterborough .. stay clear of proctor, he will drag your club down even further into the doldrums ......

although i do find your posts quite amusing for a 12 year old .. remember , no more blue smarties ...

Edited by jenga

Shows what having proper heat leaders does. Hansen pounding in the points took the pressure off of Lambert and Grondal who put in their best displays of the season yet.

Getting the right number 1 (cook) will make all the difference imo

• Like 1

Lol

• Like 1

Shows what having proper heat leaders does. Hansen pounding in the points took the pressure off of Lambert and Grondal who put in their best displays of the season yet.

Getting the right number 1 (cook) will make all the difference imo

might be wrong but I would have thought cook would have been there today ( after riding at lynn last nite )if he was a deffo ( I never see him ) , ged got what he deserved today , a shift from all the riders , but I did think Sheffield were poor bar steady

Difference was Garrity and Bates, they ride better and it's a different story.

Lovely afternoon on the back straight, close action and track held up well considering the weather.

Lambert on Garrity in heat 4 was very good!