British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Rye House Thurs 12th May Koc 1st Leg

Rye riders don't seem to be getting much track time apart from Morley so that could have a bearing on the performance.

Robbo's been picking up a fair few guest bookings here and there. Eddie seems to be doing just fine, I'd assume Karger and Kasper are riding in Denmark most weeks too. Which leaves Lanham, who is scoring what we could expect from him these days. The only one I'd really make a case for needing more track time and potentially benefitting from it would be Heeps.

Nor do most of Witches (apart from Danny)!

King's in the Coventry team each week, as is Sarjeant. Ritchings has been riding regularly for Birmingham, surely Risager and Covatti have continental commitments too? Kerr is getting track time for Lakeside.

Weather looks good , Blue sky's and lots of sunshine looking like a fine day in Ipswich .

Despite no forecasted rain, it looks like I am Billy no mates again tonight. Hmm, me thinks the rain excuse was just that, an excuse and he has fallen out of love with speedway but is too afraid/proud/wimpish to admit it.

How much is it to get in,ie Consessions

All info you need found here .

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/the-club

Despite no forecasted rain, it looks like I am Billy no mates again tonight. Hmm, me thinks the rain excuse was just that, an excuse and he has fallen out of love with speedway but is too afraid/proud/wimpish to admit it.

He's not alone unfortunately.

Edited by Shads

I feel a group Michael Jackson song coming on. Altogether now. You are not alone

Let's hope it's a Thriller

Shads why don't you just beat it

You wanna be starting something?

Lets hope the Witches' Team Manager tells his riders to: Don't Stop 'Til You Got Enough (points). Sorry, I'm no Jacko fan, so had to Google that one.

Well, I'm predicting a Witches' steam-roller win with Rohan Tungate riding to a five ride, untroubled, stylish maximum. What's that you say? Chris Louis put him out on loan this season after having his best winter season and having some fast Ash-Tec engines you say? Drat, Drat and Double Drat.

Lets hope the Witches' Team Manager tells his riders to: Don't Stop 'Til You Got Enough (points). Sorry, I'm no Jacko fan, so had to Google that one.

Well, I'm predicting a Witches' steam-roller win with Rohan Tungate riding to a five ride, untroubled, stylish maximum. What's that you say? Chris Louis put him out on loan this season after having his best winter season and having some fast Ash-Tec engines you say? Drat, Drat and Double Drat.

would that be the same Rohan Tungate who with a point to prove only scored 8 and didn't win a race when he rode here the other week?? He was beaten by every heat leader and Risager. He can't ride Foxhall so happy to see him go on loan thanks

would that be the same Rohan Tungate who with a point to prove only scored 8 and didn't win a race when he rode here the other week?? He was beaten by every heat leader and Risager. He can't ride Foxhall so happy to see him go on loan thanks

Geez pal you take life far too seriously... Lighten up, eh and don't get your frillies in a twist. I like Rohan. You don't. End of. Will I be sharing your campany at Foxhall tonight Gavan?

Geez pal you take life far too seriously... Lighten up, eh and don't get your frillies in a twist. I like Rohan. You don't. End of. Will I be sharing your campany at Foxhall tonight Gavan?

dont dislike him at all just he doesn't get on great at our track. No I'm at home tonight not even in from work and I live an hour away