British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

As I said earlier, an easy win for Poole.

As I said earlier, an easy win for Poole.

And we will be taking nothing for granted.. believe me...

Should be a convincing home win, esp with Kylakorpi guesting.

58-32

Be an interesting match i think Belle Vue can make a match of it,i am going to be impartial and judge how good the racing is.I have heard mixed reports about how regular the racing/ entertainment value is are there some supporters who are just glory hunters who want to just win so do not worry about the quality of racing.?

Poole should win this by 20 i would say. Anything less is a poor showing.

Strengthened by having Kylmakorpi. The only letdown is having Bjarne at 5 but more than made up for the fact the the leader of the world championship is riding as a second string in the weakest elite league ever so if he doesnt rack up a huge double figure score then he isnt putting it all in for Poole

Bjarne at 5?

What is full riding order for tonight?

Do not know the actual line up as the Poole website is not very good and not giving out that information, but looking at the averages he should be a 2nd string therefore at 2 or 4. I would think 2.

Do not know the actual line up as the Poole website is not very good and not giving out that information, but looking at the averages he should be a 2nd string therefore at 2 or 4. I would think 2.

Both BV and Poole websites have the Poole team in same order with Bjarne at 5. However, the BV site has Aces as unchanged, with Zagar at 1, whilst the Poole site has Cook at 1. Confused? I am.

There must be a catch somwhere as normally Belle Vue website provides lineups in correct riding order. Somehow Bjarne's average seems to be above Newman. Strange.

Both BV and Poole websites have the Poole team in same order with Bjarne at 5. However, the BV site has Aces as unchanged, with Zagar at 1, whilst the Poole site has Cook at 1. Confused? I am.

The Poole site says teams from, not line up

Edited by A ORLOV

The Aces haven't got the gating boots sorted yet and that is so important down there so I see a decent win for Poole but a poor match for tv.

Wolves number one ( I think he's been replaced by Freddie now due to his easier rides as a second string) in place of a lad who couldn't make the heat leader list is a BIG plus for the pirates and makes things way way easier for them.

I think The Aces should wear goggles on parade or when interviewed on sky in reference to last years cheating. We need more banter in speedway to spice things up.

• Like 1