British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Belle Vue Aces 27/05/2016

BOOM!

Despite Freddie's paltry score, the Bees win .. woohoo!

Imagine the score if KK had been there ;):lol:

And Bates as Branford scored 0, although he did try hard.

Guests only scored 5 between them which KK & Bates would have scored more than

And Bates as Branford scored 0, although he did try hard.

Guests only scored 5 between them which KK & Bates would have scored more than

But Freddie is so much better than KK..... ;)

Even at his worst KK rides better than that.

4 points (his worst ) IS worse than that!

Purely going on updates it looked as though belle vue didn't have one rider they could really rely on for wins (bar fricke to be fair).

Harris was that man for Coventry, together with far better reserve scoring.

Look forward to the rematch.

4 points (his worst ) IS worse than that!

😂😂😂😂😂

In the 1 meeting KK scored 4 he had just come from a close family members funeral.

What was Freddie's excuse? His points seriously flattered him. He was embarrassing.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 3

Why no Zagar in Heat 15?

Zagar often seems to miss heat 15 at Brandon, I don't know if this is the case elsewhere?

Was a good meeting tonight, bit of a strange one with so many 5-1's in the early stages and both sides copping some bad luck.

I don't think Max Fricke will ever score an easier paid 13, he didn't really do much all night and came in with a big score like that!

Congratulation to Coventry on a great win against a strong Belle Vue team.

Good to see a big crowd and also some good racing.

For Coventry

Harris was brilliant to watch and only dropped one point to an opposing rider. Looked full of confidence again. King carried on his great form.

It was frustrating to see Garrity have bike problems in first rides but once he sorted them he had so much speed and was unbeaten by a aces rider. Woryna looked abit uncomfortable compared to normal but that's understandable after what's recently happen.

Sarjeant's points tonight do not reflect how well he rode. He had a great race to go from last to join Kacper on a 5-1 in heat 2 and was always in the thick of it in his other races. A lot more confidence & speed.

Both guests were poor tonight. Branford tried hard but is not a top 5 rider. Lindgren was shocking.

For Belle Vue I thought Fricke was brilliant and very fast. He gated well all night. Always love watching him at Brandon. For some reason he's been at Brandon in the pits at our last few meetings so strange to see him on track instead lol.

Cook and Zagar looked great in some races but had a few off rides.

I was surprised that Nicholls & Worrall weren't better after watching them on Mon although Worrall was unlucky to lose heat 12.

Jacob looks really off the pace and out of his depth.

An enjoyable meeting. I have no doubt though that Belle Vue will get their revenge on Monday

Edited by mdmc82

Congratulation to Coventry on a great win against a strong Belle Vue team.

Good to see a big crowd and also some good racing.

For Coventry

Harris was brilliant to watch and only dropped one point to an opposing rider. Looked full of confidence again. King carried on his great form.

It was frustrating to see Garrity have bike problems in first rides but once he sorted them he had so much speed and was unbeaten by a aces rider. Woryna looked abit uncomfortable compared to normal but that's understandable after what's recently happen.

Sarjeant's points tonight do not reflect how well he rode. He had a great race to go from last to join Kacper on a 5-1 in heat 2 and was always in the thick of it in his other races. A lot more confidence & speed.

Both guests were poor tonight. Branford tried hard but is not a top 5 rider. Lindgren was shocking.

For Belle Vue I thought Fricke was brilliant and very fast. He gated well all night. Always love watching him at Brandon. For some reason he's been at Brandon in the pits at our last few meetings so strange to see him on track instead lol.

Cook and Zagar looked great in some races but had a few off rides.

I was surprised that Nicholls & Worrall weren't better after watching them on Mon although Worrall was unlucky to lose heat 12.

Jacob looks really off the pace and out of his depth.

An enjoyable meeting. I have no doubt though that Belle Vue will get their revenge on Monday

Fricke lives in Coventry I think. Edited by Game On

His points seriously flattered him. He was embarrassing.

Embarrassing and KK are 2 things that usually go together well.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Bees were a bit fortunate, Nicholls EF on last lap when second and Steve Worrall's EF on bends 3/4 of last lap when winning that gave Bees a 5-1.

Having said that is the way it goes sometimes and a win is a win. I'm sure we've had our share of luck on other occasions. Some decent racing and always enjoy watching Bomber when he's in the sort of form he was in tonight.

Max Fricke is literally coming of age scoring significant points here and in Poland and Sweden.

The Bees were a bit fortunate, Nicholls EF on last lap when second and Steve Worrall's EF on bends 3/4 of last lap when winning that gave Bees a 5-1.

Having said that is the way it goes sometimes and a win is a win. I'm sure we've had our share of luck on other occasions. Some decent racing and always enjoy watching Bomber when he's in the sort of form he was in tonight.

Max Fricke is literally coming of age scoring significant points here and in Poland and Sweden.

The bad luck was pretty even tonight, Garrity had an EF while 2nd in heat 1 and then the ludicrous double exclusion in heat 5 which Bees would have had a good chance of taking a heat advantage from but instead copped a 5-0. King also fell while challenging for the lead in heat 10.

• Like 2

You seem to be suggesting that the injured second string would have done better than the No.1 who replaced him?

You could be right but given Andersen, Newman, Ellis and Kurtz had pretty much their worst home meeting of the season in the face of The Aces onslaught, and even Holder only managed 9 and was beaten by the length of the straight by our edr, you reckon the injured second string would have bucked that undeniable trend and blitzed The Aces off the track had he been fit.

Can you not see that you might be being slightly over optimistic?

The no.1 you refer isn't a no.1 anymore, Buckowski would have got 10 minimum on a track he would have attacked like Hans and Bjarne did. Not over optimistic just realistic.

Bees also had bad luck.

Lindgren,Woryna & King falling. EF for Garrity in 2 rides including the 0-5. Shocking guest in Lindgren. We were unlucky to lose Bates on the eve of the meeting as well. l.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Why put King of Gate 2 in heat 15 when he can only normally win a race from gate 4 which he did in his previous ride.

Good crowd tonight, Harris was brilliant.

Lindgren was awful, KK would have had a field day tonight.

• Like 3