British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Belle Vue Aces 27/05/2016

Very tough match for the Bees on Friday, if we could sneak a home win that would be a superb result. I understand one or two riders will be missing, any news?

Edit. KK and King (reserve) are drawn to ride a GP qualifier on Saturday so I think KK will be missing. Dont think Danny King will go over.

Edited by woz01

An Aces 4 point banker.

You would think so the way they rode on Monday but some of the aces team don't always go that well at Brandon.

You would think so the way they rode on Monday but some of the aces team don't always go that well at Brandon.

Cook certainly hasn't rode Brandon much, I've only seen him once at Brandon.

Hard meeting to call, Bomber will always raise his game against Nicholls and will also want to put on a good show after a few below par meetings.

Belle Vue have the ability to beat us, from 1-6 they can all score well it's just Joe Jacobs who is the weak link, am looking forward to a good meeting.

• Like 1

I believe KK is at the GP qualifier, King will be at Brandon. Just hope they don't book Hans as a guest.

I full expect BV to win this one but they do have a few up and down riders, as do we so it could go completely against any sort of form. So with that in mind I'll illogically say 47-43 home win.

Kk is in the SEC challenge on Thursday afternoon and Croatia on Saturday so makes no sense to come to Coventry on Friday.

Danny is riding for the Bees as confirmed by himself at Lakeside.

Guest choices limited so could be looking at RR. Andersen, Lindgren and JK all in SEC challenge as well so doubt they'll fancy the trip back to the UK.

Call it off on the interests of speedway or te probable fact that mick will get 500 punters through the door

• Like 1

Mick's entitled to call it off if its going to have a negative effect on his business!! ;-)

Call it off now, 52% chance of rain between 17:00hrs and 22:00hrs.

Nobody likes watching speedway in the wet, and riders don't like riding in the wet..!!

Everyone can go and book cinima seats, arrange a pub crawl, put some shelves up, anything other than watching speedway.!!

• Like 1

England v Aussies in the footie on the tele too!!

England v Aussies in the footie on the tele too!!

Now that is a reason to go to speedway

• Like 1

Add to that MTV crashes is at the Ricoh Arena that evening, thousands are expected for that.