British Speedway Forum
peterborough daz

Peterborough Panthers V Ipswich Witches - 30/5/16

Think this meeting might succumb to the weather :( Bit of a bum if it does as I was looking forward to a double whammy of speedway on Monday! Then again, the forecast could change between now and first thing on Monday morning. I hope the wind changes direction or something. Send the rain somewhere else. Anywhere...just not Peterborough or Scunthorpe earlier in the day :rofl: The last meeting (an irrelevant fixture though it was) against Ipswich was really good. Good to see Hansen back guesting for us again. Can see why he's so well liked by Panthers fans. The EoES certainly suits him!

Think this meeting might succumb to the weather :( Bit of a bum if it does as I was looking forward to a double whammy of speedway on Monday! Then again, the forecast could change between now and first thing on Monday morning. I hope the wind changes direction or something. Send the rain somewhere else. Anywhere...just not Peterborough or Scunthorpe earlier in the day :rofl: The last meeting (an irrelevant fixture though it was) against Ipswich was really good. Good to see Hansen back guesting for us again. Can see why he's so well liked by Panthers fans. The EoES certainly suits him!

Met office says possible light rain from 7 but from now to then it's fine and dry, so more chance of that blowing over and fine all the way :neutral:

• Like 1

Met office says possible light rain from 7 but from now to then it's fine and dry, so more chance of that blowing over and fine all the way :neutral:

I don't know why I've looked now really as it could all change between now and Monday :lol:

So because there's a 40% chance of light rain at 7pm this meeting is a serious doubt!?..I don't think so.

I don't know why I've looked now really as it could all change between now and Monday :lol:

Always good to check but put your glasses on next time ;)

Good point though is that if we have a 10pm curfew then they'll have to get a shift on to get this done. That cuts out roving presentation waffle time :t:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

Looking likely it has changed rain may miss the Peterborough area now .

Cook, Hansen and Ulrich

Get ready for a beating Ipswich! :rofl::rofl:

just goes to show , morrissey fan knows jack shot about speedway . but still ,he has more cash in the bank than me, just and i dont work !

• Like 1

just goes to show , morrissey fan knows jack shot about speedway . but still ,he has more cash in the bank than me, just and i dont work !

I've got £15k saved, how much do you have?

as above , you have more than me , just .. but i dont boast about it .! and i dont live with mam and dad . i have a house , 2 kids, 3 cars and a cat .. what have you got apart from the alleged 15k ?

i take it you dont have a speedway rule book .

I've got about 2800 overdrawn

thats cheating baldyman .

• Like 3

I've got £15k saved, how much do you have?

Amazing how much you can save when you have no life and sponge off your parents.

£15K won't get you much these days. You won't, for instance, have enough for a deposit on a property, should you want to leave the comfort of mummy's bosom. Renting in the public sector is a rip off. It'll get you a decent set of wheels when you discover public transport is next to useless.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

Always good to check but put your glasses on next time ;)

Good point though is that if we have a 10pm curfew then they'll have to get a shift on to get this done. That cuts out roving presentation waffle time :t:

Yes I'm blind without my glasses :rofl: Is there a curfew at Peterborough?! If so, I've learnt something new today!

Looking likely it has changed rain may miss the Peterborough area now .

Basically no chance of rain all day tomorrow now.

:party: :party: :party: :party:

That's my response LOL!!

Yes I'm blind without my glasses :rofl: Is there a curfew at Peterborough?! If so, I've learnt something new today!

I thought that it was a bit harsh when someone called you Mrs Magoo, but perhaps not :P

I'm not sure that a curfew has ever been officially confirmed but I think that 10pm is when the locals, the EoES administration and the promotion suddenly get restless. Given that it's a showground, it's confusing that a bit of noise on a few nights over 6 months is such a problem. Almost as confusing as not using the Dunblane car park entrance when parking in the concrete car park?

Edited by Crump99