British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

How Boring Is Richie Worrall?

As if any rider would read posts on here!

Well take it from me my dear friend They Do!

And for SCB to even start this ridiculous thread well you must be very Bored indeed.

Just to remind you SCB there is a young rider who has just lost his life doing sport he loved, is there really any need for

This topic.Very un professional

• Like 1

Well take it from me my dear friend They Do!

And for SCB to even start this ridiculous thread well you must be very Bored indeed.

Just to remind you SCB there is a young rider who has just lost his life doing sport he loved, is there really any need for

This topic.Very un professional

Im to take it he's looking for a permanant ban, because all remember the thread he started before Christmas. He was lucky to get a limited ban then

Im to take it he's looking for a permanant ban, because all remember the thread he started before Christmas. He was lucky to get a limited ban then

Why would I get a ban? I've not said anything. Christ I've compared the guy to Hancock and Gollob!

Why would I get a ban? I've not said anything. Christ I've compared the guy to Hancock and Gollob!

How can you posibly draw any comparison ?

Who made you judge, jury and executioner? :rofl:

All the best

Rob

Whatever happened to porsing anyway, wouldn't he have been a better bet this season?

Signed for Peterborough this season but didn't really do all that well at that level and they released him a few weeks back to make way for Cook. Hasn't been signed up by anyone else yet. Think he's just concentrating on the European Leagues at the minute.

Blimey, why are people taking offence to this? Ridiculous!

Because this thread is a non starter.

Because this thread is a non starter.

If it's such a non-starter, then how come you've posted on it more than anyone else ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

If it's such a non-starter, then how come you've posted on it more than anyone else ;)

All the best

Rob

Oh two posts, whoppy doo. The thread is a non starter i just don't know why some feel the need to start a thread like this.. Thats 3 and my last.

Edited by Starman2006

As if any rider would read posts on here!

well he reads speedway updates about meetings he's in , and then seeks out the texter ,so why wouldn't he read the BSF

well he reads speedway updates about meetings he's in , and then seeks out the texter ,so why wouldn't he read the BSF

He was on here last night. Did nobody notice ?

Hancock bores the @#%£ out of me..so does all of the monster clique lot bumming each other... not sure about Worral!

• Like 3

Its a bit of harmless fun with a hint of rubbish stiring. Offensive? No way. Childish and pathetic? Yeah, probably. I've more respect for those who stated it was stupid than those saying it was offensive.