British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue V Coventry 30th May, 2016

Only our second home match, no home track advantage yet, we should win but I thought that when we raced Swindon.

I think Aces will do it but Bomber, Garrity and possibly Woryna should like the wide open spaces. Woryna at reserve could be a match winner for the Bees.

Be good to see lots of Coventry fans enjoying a bank holiday visit.

Edited by Aces51

Certainly seems to be a fair few Bees fans taking the trip up tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if Woryna didnt ride tomorrow after the awful news yesterday.

See this being a real close match while the Aces have still to establish any home advantage. KK & Bomber will enjoy the wide, sweeping bends of the new Kirky Lane. Prediction 46-44 Aces.

Good to hear there's plenty of Bees fans making the trip north. Do yourselves a favour if you can & buy your tickets online & print at home, it'll save you a lot of time & queuing when you get here. Ticket office only has three windows & it gets really busy.

It would be understandable if Woryna didn't ride after this weekends sad news.

If we use Roynon as a guest then Kacper wouldn't be at reserve.

It's going to be tough for bees without having ever ridden the track and also using a lower tier 2 Draft rider to replace Bates in the main body of the team.

Whilst Belle Vue have only had one home meeting, they have been practicing regularly on the new track and have an idea of the shape and set up. They have had a lot more track time now.

This Coventry team have improved at home but they don't travel well so can only see a convincing home win.

Let's hope for a safe meeting for both teams.

Edited by mdmc82

I'm not aware that they have been practicing regularly or, at all since the Swindon meeting and Harris did of course guest for Swindon.

It would be perfectly understandable if Woryna doesn't race but sometimes I think it can be better for riders to carry on. It very much depends on the individual.

I am expecting an Aces win but at the moment we have no form guide to know how riders will perform.

Edited by Aces51

It would be understandable if Woryna didn't ride after this weekends sad news.

If we use Roynon as a guest then Kacper wouldn't be at reserve.

It's going to be tough for bees without having ever ridden the track and also using a lower tier 2 Draft rider to replace Bates in the main body of the team.

Whilst Belle Vue have only had one home meeting, they have been practicing regularly on the new track and have an idea of the shape and set up. They have had a lot more track time now.

This Coventry team have improved at home but they don't travel well so can only see a convincing home win.

Let's hope for a safe meeting for both teams.

Every rider is different after serious accidents, so it depends on how emotionally strong he is as every rider knows the risks but it's devastating when it Happens.

I hope kacper will be mentally ok and doesn't call it a day.

It should be a good meeting and could go either way.

See this being a real close match while the Aces have still to establish any home advantage. KK & Bomber will enjoy the wide, sweeping bends of the new Kirky Lane. Prediction 46-44 Aces.

Good to hear there's plenty of Bees fans making the trip north. Do yourselves a favour if you can & buy your tickets online & print at home, it'll save you a lot of time & queuing when you get here. Ticket office only has three windows & it gets really busy.

Ive just done that, will be on the back straight. Weather forecast seems good to so should be a good one.

12 pm, what a ridiculous time for a meeting,

Bank holiday meetings use to be 11am with a return fixture at 7.30pm