British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Swindon Robins V Leicester Lions 02/06

With the Poole meeting on the Monday it will be just like the old days with two meetings in a week great stuff.Just hope the gate is decent,Leicester i know are struggling but i am still looking forward to it hopefully the Budgies can keep pushing on a home win awaits.

• Like 1

A lot of peeps wont be able to afford the two, unfortunately hundreds will go tomorrow and not Thursday, where it will be back to the hardcore support. Even one meeting a week or 4 a month would be a bonus thesedays.

Leicester are just cannon fodder the Roobins should hit 60.

A lot of peeps wont be able to afford the two, unfortunately hundreds will go tomorrow and not Thursday, where it will be back to the hardcore support. Even one meeting a week or 4 a month would be a bonus thesedays.

Leicester are just cannon fodder the Roobins should hit 60.

Should not be a problem as we do not have a home meeting the following week, but the crowd will be down because its Leicester.

Should not be a problem as we do not have a home meeting the following week, but the crowd will be down because its Leicester.

Are you fearing a big Leicester win then ;)

• Like 1

Sounds like a couple of fans on here are saying crowds are around 1000, certainly a couple of matches I've been to there wouldn't be much more than that in attendance(not including the couple of hundred non-paying guests etc.,). Without the new stadium how much longer can the club afford to carry on?

A huge opportunity for the promotion to inspire people to attend....eg, discounts!!

• Like 1

Are you fearing a big Leicester win then ;)

Ha ha

Ha ha

Leicester 5000-1 to win Looks another good bet ;)

Who will be replacing Doyle at Leicester on Saturday?

Edited by robert72

The only bloke from the Leicester side who could ride Blunsdon was Ulamek. And he's been released!!

Who will be replacing Doyle at Leicester on Saturday?

Why where will Doyle be?

No idea but he said he cannot do Saturdays

Didn't he mean he didn't want to ride every home meeting on sat? Twice a year is fine

mdmc82- It was the rider himself after the Sky fixture that made the statement to Leicester fans he said he wanted the B match changing as he was unable to come on the Saturday night planned. He also went on to say that he has told Swindon this and mentioned to the Leicester management as well.

I presume Rosco has sorted it with Doyley to ride otherwise there will be a 28 day ban coming up.

• Like 1

mdmc82- It was the rider himself after the Sky fixture that made the statement to Leicester fans he said he wanted the B match changing as he was unable to come on the Saturday night planned. He also went on to say that he has told Swindon this and mentioned to the Leicester management as well.

I presume Rosco has sorted it with Doyley to ride otherwise there will be a 28 day ban coming up.

Thanks for that 👍🏻

It will be interesting to see what happens

Didn't he mean he didn't want to ride every home meeting on sat? Twice a year is fine

No it's as flagrag rightly said above.

Surprised stevebrum,Gavan & bwitcher hasn't shot me down on this thread yet but what do I know.