British Speedway Forum
stevethelion

Leicester V Swindon 4/6/16

Tungate may have sores the same last night, no one can really say for certain. I don't get all the fuss. He's injured, simple as.

Hmm, that's a little disingenuous. The seven points he scored last time, were as a second string. This time R/R scored seven points, from the far more difficult heatleader position, so I'm not convinced the scores do suggest Swindon didn't benefit.

Tungate may have sores the same last night, no one can really say for certain. I don't get all the fuss. He's injured, simple as.

Yes, he may have scored the same, but he probably wouldn't have. I just pointed out that points scored as a heatleader, are far more difficult to come by than those scored as a second string. You said that he scored the same points previously as R/R this time, so there was no benefit. It isn't really as simple as that, is it.

Yes, he may have scored the same, but he probably wouldn't have. I just pointed out that points scored as a heatleader, are far more difficult to come by than those scored as a second string. You said that he scored the same points previously as R/R this time, so there was no benefit. It isn't really as simple as that, is it.

And if the track was built the same as Blackbird road, the racing would be better......

And if the track was built the same as Blackbird road, the racing would be better......

Excellent point. Nothing to do with the discussion, but terrific nonetheless. Whether Swindon benefited from Tungate's absence, on the other hand, is a little more relevant to the thread. Irrespective of whether Swindon pulled a fast one, it's fair to point out no realistically fair parallel can be drawn between his points last visit (scored from second string), and the R/R points (scored from a HL position).

It's not really that difficult to grasp.

Probably for the best that Tungate and Auty dont come up against each other too much ;)

• Like 2

Do you mean like having two poor rides so pretending to be injured but have a miraculous recovery the following night and take all 4 programmed rides to then mysteriously relapse back to the pretend injury the next night and didn't even post pictures of bags if blood or even a scratch on his arse!

I'm glad you think I've got a point!

I wouldn't expect you to say anything though, everyone already knows how far up rossiters backside and anything Swindon you are.

#suspicionsconfirmeddept

As has already been said you why his injury cost Swindon the meeting v the lions on Thursday so using your logic he was pretending to be injured to lose once and then to win once :rofl::rofl: even by your standards that's pretty stupid .

As for your last bit as has already been explained to you I am the last person to stick up for Swindon as everyone bar you understands I tend to there worst critic ..I understand why you say it as you think it's going to upset me ...but yet again like most of of your posts I just laugh at it .. #tryanotherangle :rofl::rofl:

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Just a footnote to all this "Swindon cheated",

End of the day, it's done now. Tungate was injured & necessary certificate will be produced I'm sure.

Joe Screen, Pawlicki , and Dakota North all produced doctors certificates when they missed meetings for Poole but nobody believed them. Tungate may or may not have had a genuine injury, time will tell, but let's not kid ourselves that medical certificates mean a thing in Speedwáy. They can be produced at the drop of a hat as we all know.

• Like 1

Joe Screen, Pawlicki , and Dakota North all produced doctors certificates when they missed meetings for Poole but nobody believed them. Tungate may or may not have had a genuine injury, time will tell, but let's not kid ourselves that medical certificates mean a thing in Speedwáy. They can be produced at the drop of a hat as we all know.

And Don't forget the JD one before the Lakeside v Swindon one leg semi final play off ...it was given out on the Friday even thou Jd was down to ride in Poland on the sunday what he did before being unfit for the semi final on the Monday ...

But clearly his so called injury wasnt enough to stop him riding all his heats last night, so it follows that he was fit to ride tonight.

Doesn't follow at all as you well know !

Methinks you protest too much, clearly you have seen the latest EL table..

It looks like a big panic in detroit dorset :t::D

Lol!

I doubt rossiter was thinking like you, even he isn't that stupid!

I'm sure he thought his struggling 1 from 2 rides rider was going to finish the meeting as a 1 from 3 rides rider, apparently the way he built the team he will always have 'a decent reserve down there' so the 'tell them you're injured' plan meant he would be able to bring in the 'decent reserve' and win the meeting. Fortunately the plan spectacularly backfired.

I definitely don't want to upset you, the thought of you getting all emotional like you were when rossiter rode the last ever laps at the (not) end of an era meeting would be to much to contemplate, even for me, ha ha!

Why would I get emotional ? I said at the time the meeting was a con and it would not be the last match or the last laps at the abbey ...as I said you need to try harder to get a bite :P

• Like 2

And Don't forget the JD one before the Lakeside v Swindon one leg semi final play off ...it was given out on the Friday even thou Jd was down to ride in Poland on the sunday what he did before being unfit for the semi final on the Monday ...

Except JD had already been out for a month with visible injury. He had his side ripped open by Bjarnes footrest and a punctured lung. He didn't miss just the one match for tactical reasons. Lakeside had already signed Tomas Jedrzak to replace him.

Except JD had already been out for a month with visible injury. He had his side ripped open by Bjarnes footrest and a punctured lung. He didn't miss just the one match for tactical reasons. Lakeside had already signed Tomas Jedrzak to replace him.

No your memory lets you down Lakeside ran rr for Davidson that night with a doctors note ...what was amazing seeing the info was given out before the weekend is that the same rider rode in Poland on the Sunday ...at no time before the Monday was jd was not a lakeside rider anymore and the rr was used for him ....there was a massive debate about the subject that ran for about 6 or 7 pages on here .

Got to be the most funny doctors note of all time ...saying a rider was unfit to ride only for him to ride somewhere else the day before :rofl:

Edited by orion

One of JD's reasons for leaving the Lions was it was to much, rushing around to get across to Poland, so what doe's he do he comes and rides a Saturday night against the Lions. Totally disgraceful what he did on Saturday.

As fo a couple of new team members, It would be nice now that Rulla is team promoter, that she could have a few kindly words with some lads from Russia, the Laguta's or Emil spring to mind, now they would be a decent signing.

Did Doyle get fined for his reactions to the crowd ?

Well I was there. I like banter !! It is good for sport. But what Jason did was wrong, Not all people take it the same way, what would of happened if someone had gone for him? Not good. I have supported JD for the last 2 years, been great for us, felt very disappointed when he left giving excuses and not good reasons. Myself and others defended him away at Eastbourne when he had a paddy, and some Eastbourne fans tried to get at him. We stopped them !!! Repaid on sat night with a middle finger salute from him. Makes me feel so good. NOT !!!

Did the ref fine Doyle for his bad conduct towards the fans? Should get at least a £10k fine

Did the ref fine Doyle for his bad conduct towards the fans? Should get at least a £10k fine

:rofl:

• Like 1