British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Coventry Mon 27th June

Surprised the Bees got a point but a good win for the Lions - well done.

How long are we going to keep turning up with Sargant? Totally out of his depth, even at reserve. Wilkinson should never have had 4 rides, but we know Havvy and Rogers never do anything technically for the good of the team.

• Like 1

Surprised the Bees got a point but a good win for the Lions - well done.

Another amazing meeting for KK helped get the point 3,1,3,3,3 (13)

Sarjeant a big worry though & Garrity/Bates both missed.

How long are we going to keep turning up with Sargant? Totally out of his depth, even at reserve. Wilkinson should never have had 4 rides, but we know Havvy and Rogers never do anything technically for the good of the team.

How many reserve rides is a rider allowed? Woryna had 6 rides as it was, with no rr in operation would he have been allowed 7 to replace Wilkinson in an extra ride?

How many reserve rides is a rider allowed? Woryna had 6 rides as it was, with no rr in operation would he have been allowed 7 to replace Wilkinson in an extra ride?

He's allowed 7 as at reserve

Edited by mdmc82

KK is in good form and has been a decent No.1

Sarj is a worry though. Could we replace him with Roynon?

• Like 2

So out of his depth in reserve he's averaging more than 2 others in the team? He's done just fine in reserve, remember he is a #7 and has been doing the job he was signed to do. The issue is Woryna hasn't really done much, has dropped to reserve and it's not cleaning up as he should be.

6 point man in for Woryna means some points in reserve for Sarj.

Woryna should have replaced Wilkinson in his 3rd. He was allowed 7 rides

A good meeting with close racing, going into the last 2 heats with King, Harris and KK we should have got more out of this. Danny Kings outside passes were really good but there was no racing line, in the last heat it was packed down so much that Harris was never going to do an outside move but looking who he was up against he should never have had to but had others contributed the same could be said.

Track improvements have been good but just need some dirt on the track, an ok crowd to be fair and tractor entertainment was good.

Rogers is a wast of time look at the youngsters
  • Like 1

A good meeting with close racing, going into the last 2 heats with King, Harris and KK we should have got more out of this. Danny Kings outside passes were really good but there was no racing line, in the last heat it was packed down so much that Harris was never going to do an outside move but looking who he was up against he should never have had to but had others contributed the same could be said.

Track improvements have been good but just need some dirt on the track, an ok crowd to be fair and tractor entertainment was good.

There's plenty of dirt, and its only a light packing going on behind the fransgard (Type) blade by the wheels contraption... If you drag anymore dirt back, the riders complain it's to deep for the motors!!!!

I thought it was a very good meeting, swang both ways, plenty of passing, re-passing, incidents, crashes, wild rides!! Good value tonight, better than the sh|tω on the TV!!

• Like 3

he's good at getting on the telly though
  • Like 1

I swear every club he's be involved in his been a disaster. Sacked by Lynn as he couldn't use a calculator and built a team over the points limit. Went a full season at Mildenhall without recording a single win, the less said about Newport the better (although maybe harsh to blame him for that) and Coventry, well, whats he done? For a club that seems to have a lot of managers and promoters we fail badly.

Lions reserves 20, Coventry reserves 10.

Says it all really and more than likely what is going to happen at every match for Coventry. Good win for the Lions though to send their fans home happy and I'm looking forward to the next match to see them do the same to Wolves. I still can't find my way to the damn place without going wrong so I'll use my sat nav on Saturday. :lol:

Havelock is like Hodgson he should go now. Why woryna was not in an easy looking heat 4 I will never know incompetence over confidence . Who knows . I reckon he must be the cheap option I really think 50 per cent of the crowd could do the same job and the other 50 would do a better job I am so glad we were not in the running for a play off spot as I would have been really unhappy lol

Edited by muffinman