British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scottrocks

U21 Final Round Gdansk - 2 October

Is this why speedway is getting a bit boring,if it's all about gating.No wonder people are walking away.

speedway has always been about gating.. that's why Mauger and Hancock won more world titles than PC and Gollob.

Congrats to Fricke and Lambert.

Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 1

Congrats to Dimitri Berge

Unfortunately hit by K.Piedeczek while he was going to win the semi-final ... 3 points flown away more those of final , while he was fast on this track ..

Next year !

• Like 1

Surely you didn`t go to the GP as well !!!!!

Video

Yep I did, I'm not making a habit of it I can assure you, great to see NKI win, was worth all the jibes on here lol

A genuine question here , how come it was £20+ to watch the u21 at kings Lynn but was only £4 to watch the same meeting with the same riders at gdansk ? I know In poland the cost of living is a lot cheaper but the riders and officials are still paid the same and 75% of the crowd in gdansk were brits so basically all that was different was the.venue so my question is why couldn't they charge £4 to get in kings Lynn ?

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE