British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Icicle

Plymouth V Ipswich

With our next meeting away being at scunthorpe, I seriously think it's a very very good chance of another away win for us. We could make a late dash for a play off place. So, the next question is, does there need to be a change at number 6 for that late dash to become a reality? Paco was showing signs of improvement at one point, so not sure what's happened now. Anyway, I want ipswich to make the play offs and maybe it could still happen. Hopefully none of what I have just written has come across as slagging off, as it was not my intention.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 3

Can't see anyone out there on a 3ish average worth signing though Baldy otherwise I'd be all for it.

Any suggestions?

I think it was Bash that had worked out that its 4.06 that we have available.

Still very few options at that level.

Branford is the only obvious one. Jacobs perhaps??

Hall? Brandford? With paco now Pilling in the zeros we only need someone that could score a few, it's not that they need to set the world on fire is it. Even if it's another 3 point rider, ya never know they may score more than zero. Would Jacobs fit bruv?

Edited by baldyman

Rob branford would be a fantastic signing even if it did mean replacing the outstanding paco.

Not really sure what's happened to paco. He started pretty poorly but then hit a purple patch of 3 or 4 meetings which looked like he would actually do okay, but unfortunately it all seems to have gone in a complete reverse. Shame really as most of the fans seem to like him.

I think it was Bash that had worked out that its 4.06 that we have available.

Still very few options at that level.

Branford is the only obvious one. Jacobs perhaps??

Got to be honest the rules and regs go over my head, but the latest Green Sheets were released a couple of days ago and are effective "immediately".

Our team total now sits on 42.46 so just over the limit, so wouldn't a change mean a replacement for Paco could only be up to Paco's current average which is 3.13?

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/pl16_issue_20.pdf

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey

From 1st July our combined team average will be 41.44. So that's 1.06 to play with on top of 3.01. So we have 4.07 to play with after after July 1st