Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Swindon Friday 1st July

Swindon should be looking for 4 points.

• Like 2

Swindon should be looking for 4 points.

I think they will get 4 points with Garrity & Bates missing. 😕

Edited by mdmc82

Not that I can fully understand that weather forecast surely most of the time it's just cloudy not raining? Anyway, it could all change tomorrow and the sun might be shining. :)

Not that I can fully understand that weather forecast surely most of the time it's just cloudy not raining? Anyway, it could all change tomorrow and the sun might be shining. :)

It's changed already

It's rained very heavily on and off the last couple of days and is raining outside at the moment.

With heavy rain forecast for during the night and rain currently forecast for tomorrow afternoon, this meeting could be a doubt

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/mobile/forecast/gcqfjkq3z

where else does it rain then.. :D

• Like 3

Forecast looks a lot better this morning. Bees to win but it'll be a tight one!

Edit. Seems its changed again with light rain around 3pm then around 8pm. Hopefully that shouldn't cause too many issues if the can get the track ready beforehand.

Edited by woz01

It is easy Gem, get a piece of seaweed and hang it outside, if it is wet it is raining :wink:

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

It is easy Gem, get a piece of seaweed and hang it outside, if it is wet it is raining :wink:

Probably a better idea. :lol: By the looks of that forecast it might rain around 2pm/3pm so that will water the track nicely. Afterwards just one big grey cloud and all next week too but we're used to that now. It's only July so we can't really expect anything else.

Edited by Gemini

Been quite warm so far today so expect the track to be drying out fairly quickly, the rain due at 3 should actually help the track.

• Like 1

Can sadly only see a home defeat as Garrity & Bates have both been good lately. Looking at the line up we look more of a 3 man team now.

Can sadly only see a home defeat as Garrity & Bates have both been good lately. Looking at the line up we look more of a 3 man team now.

Woryna at reserve should score reasonably well.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

The shower that was due at 3 has arrived. Don't think it will be enough to endanger the meeting at the clouds behind look a lot whiter.