British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Plymouth Premier League 3rd July 2016 At 6.30pm

Here we go again with me starting a thread in the hope Sunday will be a dry day!

Newcastle

1. Robert Lambert
2. Victor Palovaara
3. Matej Kus
4. Ludvig Lindgren
5. Steve Worrall
6. Lewis Rose
7. Danny Phillips

Hopefully we will not be missing any of our riders and won't be needing guests or R/R

Plymouth

1. Brady Kurtz
2. Kyle Newman R/R
3. Sam Simota
4. Todd Kurtz
5. Jack Holder
6. Stefan Nielsen
7. Ellis Perks

I hope Kyle Newman is fit to take his place in the team. All Newcastle fans wish Kyle well.
Plymouth are tracking an interesting side. I am interested to see how The Kurtz Bros and Jack Holder go.
If this one is rained off we will need to take out "Rain off Insurance"

I am pretty sure Newman won't be riding due to his broken collarbone.

Steve Worrall is guesting for Brady Kurtz on Saturday night (GP Qualifier) so would presume it will be another guest on Sunday evening.

Unfortunately kyle very unlikely to be fit. Shame as we love coming back to our second home, always a great welcome. Wishing all our friends up there well.

• Like 5

Well take care Kyle. I look forward to you coming back up north one day. I follow your career as you are an adoptive Geordie :party:

• Like 2

Well take care Kyle. I look forward to you coming back up north one day. I follow your career as you are an adoptive Geordie :party:

He's nearly always at Cardiff and always comes and has a chat with the Diamonds fans. Cracking lad and I was disappointed like most when he left. :cry::cry:

Here we go again with me starting a thread in the hope Sunday will be a dry day!

Newcastle

1. Robert Lambert

2. Victor Palovaara

3. Matej Kus

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Lewis Rose

7. Danny Phillips

Hopefully we will not be missing any of our riders and won't be needing guests or R/R

Plymouth

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Kyle Newman R/R

3. Sam Simota

4. Todd Kurtz

5. Jack Holder

6. Stefan Nielsen

7. Ellis Perks

I hope Kyle Newman is fit to take his place in the team. All Newcastle fans wish Kyle well.

Plymouth are tracking an interesting side. I am interested to see how The Kurtz Bros and Jack Holder go.
If this one is rained off we will need to take out "Rain off Insurance"

Stevie Worrall will be at number 1 for the Diamonds

I notice Robert Lambert is riding in Italy on Saturday. SGP Qualifier (Lonigo) 2nd July 2016.. Does that rule him out of our match against the Devils ( :mad:) or will he bust a gut to get back to Byker! :rofl:

I notice Robert Lambert is riding in Italy on Saturday. SGP Qualifier (Lonigo) 2nd July 2016.. Does that rule him out of our match against the Devils ( :mad:) or will he bust a gut to get back to Byker! :rofl:

Flying back. Diamonds at full strength

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/speedway/newcastle-diamonds-new-no-1-11552033

Plymouth, on the other hand, with guests galore.

Could be a case of Holder, Nielsen and Perks from their starting 7, one R/R and 3 guests if Simota was ruled out. Can only see a home win

Trying to find out who the Devils guest(s) are! The Plymouth website appears to be down, so any news would be appreciated!

Easy win for the Diamonds Steve was flying last night deserves to be at number 1

Trying to find out who the Devils guest(s) are! The Plymouth website appears to be down, so any news would be appreciated!

Coles, Robson and Campton guesting if Simota is unfit

• Like 1