British Speedway Forum

I have defended Tai on the other thread but there was no excuse for what he did on Saturday. On the TV you could clearly see that he thought he was being clever by swearing. Like some 12 year old in the playground it was completely unnecessary and brings our sport down to the level many of it's detractors expect.

Tai's sponsors may accept it but many others will not want to be associated with a sport where that might happen at it's biggest event. He has the opportunity to be an all time great, fantastic rider but needs to find some maturity from somewhere as he should be many years past that stage by now.

• Like 5

For a sport littered with ex World Champions and heroes who have been done on drug charges or murder there is some amount of hand wringing going on here re supposed standards of conduct.

• Like 3

For a sport littered with ex World Champions and heroes who have been done on drug charges or murder there is some amount of hand wringing going on here re supposed standards of conduct.

plus the winner of the event on suspected rape charges...

• Like 2

I have defended Tai on the other thread but there was no excuse for what he did on Saturday. On the TV you could clearly see that he thought he was being clever by swearing. Like some 12 year old in the playground it was completely unnecessary and brings our sport down to the level many of it's detractors expect.Tai's sponsors may accept it but many others will not want to be associated with a sport where that might happen at it's biggest event. He has the opportunity to be an all time great, fantastic rider but needs to find some maturity from somewhere as he should be many years past that stage by now.

Very good post and highlights what I said, he is immature and needs someone strong to manage him into a better place as he is simply an embarrassment

Drop him from team GB is the best thing that may make him think.

plus the winner of the event on suspected rape charges...

You are talking twaddle again, there are no charges against him.

You are talking twaddle again, there are no charges against him.

suggest you have a read up..

load fo riders have been in the news.. this is nothing compared to what some have done

Very good post and highlights what I said, he is immature and needs someone strong to manage him into a better place as he is simply an embarrassment

Woofy just announced a change to his pit crew.

Liam Gallagher coming in as PR man. :o

• Like 1

suggest you have a read up..

load fo riders have been in the news.. this is nothing compared to what some have done

Where does it say lindback was charged ?

I am a Tai fan, on track and off track for all he does for charity. But like others have said there is a huge difference between swearing in the heat of the moment after a crash and what Tai did. Tai knew what he was doing and it was inappropriate. I am not saying he should be hung, drawn and quartered but someone needs to have a quiet word in his ear to suggest he not repeat it.

The problem is though like we used to say with Ward, whilst sycophants defend his inappropriate behaviour he will keep doing it.

Much depends how TV view it, if they choose to keep interviewing him fine, but if they choose to avoid interviewing him then his sponsors won't be too happy and that may cost Tai in the long run.

• Like 3

This thread is absolutely hilarious and I must say extremely satisfying

It was a very, very bad day for Robert72 and his merry band of bitter, bigoted, jealous Tai bashers.

They were desperate for their arguments of how unpopular he is with British fans to be proven at Cardiff, but alas, the reception for him lifted the roof of the stadium as GB fans went wild greeting their hero.

They began to get excited as Tai struggled to gain pts in the early stages of the meeting, dreaming of their posts about his poor performance, but alas their hopes were dashed as he pulled out some excellent rides to make it all the way to the final.

Their joy at him not winning was tempered by the exciting way in which he came through for second place and the tears were beginning to well.

But wait.. oh no, he's said a naughty word! That's it, that's our chance! Attack, attack, attack!

Every post, every passing page is just pure comedy. Go make friends with some French folk and you can bitch away to your hearts content!

For those saying nobody in the stadium heard... of course they did.. and they responded in style by "Making some f***** noise!".

• Like 4

Where does it say lindback was charged ?

doesnt it says he was arrested on suspected rape charges.. hence why i used the word SUSPECTED.. you fool

doesnt it says he was arrested on suspected rape charges.. hence why i used the word SUSPECTED.. you fool

You're still here then? Like most others who say they've had enough of the forum and they're 'out of here' they can't resist the lure of the BSF. :lol:

• Like 3

But again you forgot to say the most important part it was false allegations and he was not charged as he was innocent.

You're still here then? Like most others who say they've had enough of the forum and they're 'out of here' they can't resist the lure of the BSF. :lol:

I know.. I know.. I am a manager and when i see stupid behaviour i have a tendancy to try and correct it.. before i take other measures..

although i have offered him the chance to meet with Tai to put all this forwards and i have copied all his comments so we dont miss any during the meeting..

but nope he is a coward and wont do it.. so now we just have to keep trolling the troll hoping he will either educate himself or enough people will see he needs help in the most basic of concepts lol..

But again you forgot to say the most important part it was false allegations and he was not charged as he was innocent.

if so thats good news for him... but still he was arrested for it and it was all over the news.. like many others have been in the news.. Tai is only in the news for his charity work.. no drunked behaviour.. ohh he used a swear word on TV shoot him quickly

Edited by Dazzafl

What a pathetic, pointless and ridiculous thread from start to finish! End of.

but its a thread none the less.. shows how people will pick up on the slightest thing..

next GP the cameras will catch Tai picking his nose.. and everyone will be like oh no my child will start that now.. silly thread but a thread none the less..