British Speedway Forum

Not sure if we are going this year , will decide on Friday , feel like we are getting shafted for disabled tickets , two years ago we took our disabled son for the first time , when booking tickets online we were told there was only one seat with the disabled ticket as every other seat was sold so we got that and my other half had that ticket , we were told the next closest ticket was in the next block around 50 seats away and it was £85 ,I had the ticket only to find when we got in the stadium there was plenty of empty seats around my son and I sat in one of them , so basically I was ripped off for a expensive ticket. ,last year we brought the disabled tickets again but this time we managed to get them all together only to find when we got in there our seats were taken by another family and they had exactly the same tickets as us ?? We were moved to some other seats by the steward , to me the whole ticket selling is a scam to get you to buy more expensive tickets by telling you seats are not available when clearly they are

The issue is the tickets will be spread around numerous agents, so its entirely possible that the ticket agents you spoke did only have seats in that area,

Been to 8 out of the last 12 GPS, best for me was last year.

Hoping for a Doyley win this year, should be plenty of noisy Polish fans in attendance.

The issue is the tickets will be spread around numerous agents, so its entirely possible that the ticket agents you spoke did only have seats in that area,

we got them from bsi

Been to 8 out of the last 12 GPS, best for me was last year.

Hoping for a Doyley win this year, should be plenty of noisy Polish fans in attendance.

Being patriotic i want either Tai or Cook to win.

Barring that then definately Doyle. Had the world title cruelly robbed from him last year and isnt getting any younger so would love to see him win it this year.

Riders like Dudek and Zmarzlik have many years left ahead of them.

Hoping for a safe meeting

Being patriotic i want either Tai or Cook to win.

Barring that then definately Doyle. Had the world title cruelly robbed from him last year and isnt getting any younger so would love to see him win it this year.

Riders like Dudek and Zmarzlik have many years left ahead of them.

Hoping for a safe meeting

I'm patriotic as well, but a Swindon fan, will go for the Cookie when Doyley isn't riding. The young Polish contingent could clean up this year.

Remind yourself of what Craig Cooke can do................ remember he won heat 3 in 2015, beating Holder, Hancock and Janowski.

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/5894/video-%7C-cooks-cardiff-roof-raiser

I reckon Cookie will be a different rider to what we saw i Poland at the SWC couple weeks ago.

Could be a semi final on the plate....that would be a good result for him.

Guest GiveusaB

Hope Cookie can put in a good performance.....I want Tai to win !

Anyone other than a Pole/Aussie!!!

That's not an intro for the anti Tai brigade .....

I hope Emil will win, and put him well and truly on the road to being world champion this year.

• Like 2

You're going to hate me....

Greg's going to win it.

Irrespective of my SWC views, I hope Tai gets back in the medal hunt and that Craig can have confidence restored and build on his previous appearances. To be honest, if it wasn't for the Brits, I wouldn't bother watching it.

Love the new Polish boys, I'm happy for any winner as long as it's not Woffinden or Hancock!

• Like 2

Hopefully Dudek will have a stinker and Doyley can take control on his way to a well deserved world title.

I would love Cookie to win but let's face it, that's not gonna happen. I'll settle for him to outscore Woffinden.

Hopefully Dudek will have a stinker and Doyley can take control on his way to a well deserved world title.

I would love Cookie to win but let's face it, that's not gonna happen. I'll settle for him to outscore Woffinden.

I agree with the fact Doyle deserves a world title......but personally i hope the top 8 in Cardiff is Woffy, Cook, Kildemand, Lindback, Holder, Iversen , Zagar, Zmarzlik , that way Tai can edge closer to the top and try to pursue the 3rd World title. Never thought i would see an English rider win 2 world titles let alone 3.

I agree with the fact Doyle deserves a world title......but personally i hope the top 8 in Cardiff is Woffy, Cook, Kildemand, Lindback, Holder, Iversen , Zagar, Zmarzlik , that way Tai can edge closer to the top and try to pursue the 3rd World title. Never thought i would see an English rider win 2 world titles let alone 3.

I personally hope Tai gets nowhere near another world title...each to their own I guess.

• Like 3

I would like Emil to win, but really am not too bothered as long as the racing is close and clean (that puts Kildemand down the list)

• Like 1