British Speedway Forum

Where do you get these prices from ?

If you don't mind a really cheap then look at Nomad on Booking.com right now - go quick mind

Edited by Noodles

Happy rooms.com currently have 4* MERCURE Holland House £240 for 2 nights that weekend. Includes breakfast & free cancellation. Seems a pretty good deal.

Cardiff date confirmed for July 22thnd ;)

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

I think that's the latest it's ever been.... Does that mean World Cup dates are going to be earlier than usual, maybe start of July? ( Last GP before Cardiff 24 June)

We had a Cardiff GP in August but that was because of the Olympics

Anyone any ideas of costs for tickets and also if there will be staged increases in ticket prices?

They usually increase every year. No idea what they cost this year. Not the best time of year, school holidays, so it's going to be double whammy for hotels. I've not found anything under £400 in the centre of Cardiff. I've been pretty relaxed about cost over previous years, but I'm not paying over £500 for hotels and tickets..BSI can swing!

They usually increase every year. No idea what they cost this year. Not the best time of year, school holidays, so it's going to be double whammy for hotels. I've not found anything under £400 in the centre of Cardiff. I've been pretty relaxed about cost over previous years, but I'm not paying over £500 for hotels and tickets..BSI can swing!

Try Trivago or Hotels combined - plenty of hotels much cheaper than that Edited by Noodles

Try Trivago or Hotels combined - plenty of hotels much cheaper than that

I have. but they are not city centre!

You go to Cardiff on holiday ? Costa De Tiger Bay