British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

Ipswich Vs Berwick 14/7/16

This thread is quite quiet, not much banter, maybe the local rivalry with Rye last week created more interest.

• Like 1

I could bring a few out of hiding by saying a few things, but I won't bother. Quite a few don't seem to post anything anymore. Lovey Aljack catch22 ipswich Jules Roland just to name a few

Edited by baldyman

Me got post too... but not cowbells!

Some of them might not post but they still about....

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Is the Berwick megaphone man making the trip??

Is the Berwick megaphone man making the trip??

But the Berwick megaphone may be making the trip...... WINK!

And what about that really freaky, Friday 13th style, guy dressed as a Bandit that (I think) I saw at Hoddesdon for that superb league meeting between the two teams? Now he would be worth kidnapping....? Mission accepted for the KO Cup matches between them later in the season, lol.

So you guys have gone all dinky cow bells have you. Mmmmh, not really the image of the now famous Massif is it, eh lads? Think I may have to pop along and keep an eye on youz. Just in an observers role of course (and to keep Shads on the straight and narrow, of course, lol).

I can see this one as a 45 - 45, but what the heck do I know and, have I actually sobered up since Mr Murray's victory on Sunday. Britain's greatest ever sportsman... possibly? As it appears we have lost out in nthe bidding competition ( so no renewable energy at Foxhall next season) I can now start saying what I really think of stuff. I mean really, really HKP and co.

• Like 1

Would settle for a point in this one see it being fairly close

Macca, I thought the Rye meeting was going to be your last venture to Foxhall this year?

You still love the place really!

Also teasing everyone on the bidding, that's a bit naughty!

And as far as the cowbells are concerned, you started it then gave it away to the Glasgee lassie.

See you tomorrow maybe to explain yourself?

For a tiny cowbell, they don't half make a loud noise. Our neighbouring fans best bring some ear plugs, and me since I've got to concentrate on updating. Yeah thought last week was your last visit macca????????????

For a tiny cowbell, they don't half make a loud noise. Our neighbouring fans best bring some ear plugs, and me since I've got to concentrate on updating.

If you want to concentrate on playing with your ding-a-ling I'd gladly take up the update duty.

Edited by Shads

Thanks for the offer Shads, but you spend the evening giving all your attention to your bandits supporting other half.

Is sue okay does anyone know?