British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Coventry Bees 20/7/16 Elite B

On essence I don't think bees have an issue with woryna per Se. If garrote was at reserve he was on OK signing. But as it was bees needed a 6.5 man who could alternate between hl and 2nd string, not a 4 pt man to alternate between reserve and 2nd string.

I'm sure SS would not have been happy had Ford gone with woryna and Newman rather than Kurtz and Pedersen as 2nd strings.

I too think woryna has talent and clearly puts in the effort, but he's symptomatic of the poor way the team was assembled.

But how can you say there was a shortfall in the team build and blame Woryna? Whi not say they had 2.5 more points to play with so why sign Garrity when they could have signed a much higher rider?

Anyway I believe the point I made earlier today about Woryna was totally correct as he is banging in a big score.

• Like 1

Anyway I believe the point I made earlier today about Woryna was totally correct as he is banging in a big score.

It was a one off so he has proved nothing.

Shockingly poor to be in reserve (because he is that poor) in a team with weak reserves.

Maybe he might be worth a risk next season in a team of sold 1-5 with decent reserves.

But this year an abject failure up to now.

Shockingly poor to be in reserve (because he is that poor) in a team with weak reserves.

Maybe he might be worth a risk next season in a team of sold 1-5 with decent reserves.

He has been extremely poor the last few weeks but was good tonight. It's the first time he's been my man of the match.

What's Gavan got to do with it? You lambasted me but yet posted what you felt was 'ok'. Double standards. I'll leave it there.

Yeh you leave it there best do, what Gavin wrote he should have been banned for 6 months not 3 weeks .

Edited by Starman2006

Yeh you leave it there best do, what Gavin wrote he should have been banned for 6 months not 3 weeks .

Jeez, you can't even spell his name correctly...welcome back Gavan :lol:

• Like 1

So Horton did it to annoy Matt yet it completely backfired onto him. Brilliant! :D :D

Is your hatred of Coventry that bad you believe one person's post? Sad. :neutral:

He wasn't shockingly poor tonight even after an horrendous looking crash. I was surprised he managed to come out in the re-run. Trouble was one or two of the others were shockingly poor. :lol: