British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Peterborough Panthers Pl 21-7-16@7-30pm

Best rider in Panthers kevlars tonight.....

Ben Barker...lol

• Like 5

There isnt one rider in the Panthers team tonight who warrants being considered for the 2017 team

Thank god for Busk, shambles tonight!

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Pathetic performance from Panthers apart from Busk..we really are going nowhere..even a poor Ippo team take us apart..something has to be done before its season over.

Season was over weeks ago Morris showing more than the so called PL riders champ

Edited by scoobydoo

Given that Kings Lynn locals are know for having an extra digit on each hand, what claims to fame do Peterborough locals have?

(Other than constantly harping on and on and on about how great the EL was and is and how they need to be back there. Yawnnn.)

Right I'll bite. But before I reply, does that post relate to anything because it doesn't make any sense on its own.

There isnt one rider in the Panthers team tonight who warrants being considered for the 2017 team

With the away matches coming up I think we can forget about the playoffs carrying too many passengers , they took a bloody pasting at Somerset and backed it up with another horror show at Ipswich tonight and if they should manage to squeeze into the playoffs they will be easy pickings for who ever gets matched with them maybe its time to totally forget about the top 6 position and experiment with some new blood

Ipswich are so poor they cant even get 60 against Panthers lol

When was the last time a Panthers rider got a maximum think it was Barker at Sheffield in the play offs

Edited by scoobydoo

Ipswich are so poor they cant even get 60 against Panthers lol

When was the last time a Panthers rider got a maximum think it was Barker at Sheffield in the play offs

I'm sure Sheffield, Workington and Somerset will be rubbing there hands at the prospects of a 60+ home win.

• Like 1

Witches look like they have all hit form together, all found their mojo. Inspired by music??

• Like 2

With the away matches coming up I think we can forget about the playoffs carrying too many passengers , they took a bloody pasting at Somerset and backed it up with another horror show at Ipswich tonight and if they should manage to squeeze into the playoffs they will be easy pickings for who ever gets matched with them maybe its time to totally forget about the top 6 position and experiment with some new blood

Rathbone only said last week that "I'm a prudent businessman and this club has to break even. I'm not here to make money, but I sure as hell cannot sit back and lose it" and your idea will empty the bank balance pretty quickly,

Wait until Morrissey Fan finishes delivering his leaflets. He'll be livid

• Like 1