British Speedway Forum

Fricke

King

Bjerre

Garrity

Bates

What does that leave for the last 2?

The way it says on the website about Bjerre challenging King for the number 1 spot, I don't think we will see any riders above Danny's average which rules out Kaspazak and Fricke

The way it says on the website about Bjerre challenging King for the number 1 spot, I don't think we will see any riders above Danny's average which rules out Kaspazak and Fricke

We will just have to wait and see

GRW123.......................Yes he may have a problem with close contact with certain riders, but who can blame him, given the number of times he's been taken out resulting in bad injuries.

If Garrity signs let's hope he is not paired with him then. :lol:

could we get 2 decent reserves for that?

Sarj and a 2 pointer may fit.

I remember going to a SWC at Brandon where team GB and the other opponents were fairly useless, but Bjerre was sensational passed loads of folks. It was probably 7-8 years ago.

Bjerre well from what I remember he's never set the world alight at brandon, He's a gater but if he doesn't make the gate I don't remember to much passing of decent riders from him on most tracks I've seen him.

Didn't say it'll only be them 2 either challenging. He not likely to say King, Bjerre and Fricke (for example) will challenge for the number one spot when no other signings have been announced as of yet.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

I remember going to a SWC at Brandon where team GB and the other opponents were fairly useless, but Bjerre was sensational passed loads of folks. It was probably 7-8 years ago.

That's exactly what I said. I don't think one meeting 7-8 years ago is gonna cut it nowadays in his thirties. Still everyone's entitled to their opinion. Edited by Had

Bjerre is quality and i think he will show this at Coventry and if his brother is there also this surely has to be good for both of them

My concern would be Garrity who will have to be a heat leader and Sarj who maybe will be in the main body of the team, both seem to have big averages and is a scary thought. No way is garret a good enough heat leader compared to Rye Houses

• Like 1

Bjerre is quality and i think he will show this at Coventry and if his brother is there also this surely has to be good for both of them

My concern would be Garrity who will have to be a heat leader and Sarj who maybe will be in the main body of the team, both seem to have big averages and is a scary thought. No way is garret a good enough heat leader compared to Rye Houses

We can have Garrity in the side long as the 4th rider is someone who can challenge to be a heat leader like Schelin. With Sarjeant I agree his average is just too high when you look at other riders on a similar average.

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

• Like 1

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

Yep that's same as me, apart from Garrity.

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

Thats what I'm hoping for! Have Jack Parkinson-Blackburn as #7

Not happening though.

Garrity on the way up most of Rye House on the way down and in this league I think he would do ok

Best i can come up with

King

Kylmakorpi

Bjerre

Garrity

Schlein

Bates

2 pointer

good team but would rather have Fricke if possible