British Speedway Forum

SCB, on 16 Sept 2016 - 11:58 AM, said:SCB, on 16 Sept 2016 - 11:58 AM, said:

If only their could be 8 Chris Harris' and every team could have one. You just know he's going to be at any meeting he is due to be at, you never get dodgy excuses or him peeing off to a party or pointless practice sessions.

Yes people mock him in the GPs, yes he's always got an excuse for why he hasn't done well but on track he is everything speedway needs more of. Whoever he signs for in 2017 is a getting a 100% committed rider, one who without the stresses of the GP series will probably put a point, maybe even 2 on his average - but best of all he'll do it in the most exciting of ways.

Good Luck to Bomber where ever he goes. I'm sure that like Scott Nicholls he'll continue to get a great reception whenever he returns to Brandon.

Perfect solution , Bomber signs for Wolves & rides Mondays in the elite ..Bees go Premier League & rides for Cov on Fridays !! Bomber gets more meeting & a healthier bank balance & the Bees supporters get 1.Garrity 2.Roynon 3.Bates 4.Sarj 5,Harris 6,Ayres 7Jorgensen & have a successful season .. Just a thought !!!! ;)

Edited by BANANAMAN
  • Like 4

There will be lots of movement in the winter. Hans Andersen might be available 😂

Bees have one out tonight!

I'll enjoy it then.

I like the sound of Bananaman's team for 2017 too. :lol:

• Like 1

Don't say you weren't warned a few days ago!

Hopefully a Harris/Fricke swap of some sort can be agreed.

I like Bomber, his never say die attitude and courage but I can't see him coming to Belle Vue and certainly not in a swop deal for Fricke.

Harris has been terrible at the NSS and sad to say, unlikely now to improve, more likely the reverse, whereas Fricke is 20 on the way up and and looks a genuine GP rider of the future.

Good luck to Bomber wherever he moves to, great servant to British speedway, have big respect for the guy. Wolves would make good sense as he's brilliant there.

Or maybe he's been sounded out by an ambitious (wealthy Scottish) club looking to move up to EL in 2017??

Certainly hope no deal involving Max Fricke, be gutted if he's not first signing for the Aces in 2017.

There will be lots of movement in the winter. Hans Andersen might be available 😂

Is it too late to close down instead?!

• Like 1

I'll enjoy it then.

I like the sound of Bananaman's team for 2017 too. :lol:

Me too Gemini -- committed riders and close racing -- what more can a speedway fan ask for?

• Like 1

It must up the M6 to wolves for bomber on a perfect average for any team, I doubt very much unless you had been given a firm offer would you hand in a request. Lakeside and belle vue not his greatest, Swindon maybe but I fancy his holiday double header sealed the deal. I had a feeling maybe Scott Nicholls may have headed that way but maybe lakeside for him or even back for another stint with us? Joonas Kylmakorpi maybe on his way back to us?

It must have been a hard choice to make for Chris, he is well thought of by Bees fans and maybe he wants to go while he is still going ok, not the season he wanted and Danny King has become the rider to blast round the boards and also gates well,I just hope that Danny is in the plans for 2017 as I doubt KK will be back and options are limited. If only AJ would come back, to see him him would be brilliant.

Could be an interesting winter..

Edited by Coventry_Bee