British Speedway Forum

I agree I can see KK riding for us and Holder might race for BV.

1.Zagar=7.55

2.Garrity=6.05

3.King=6.87

4.Nicholls=6.25

5.Harris=6.77

6.Bates=4.00 (all EDR riders are going to get 4 or there about)

7.Danny Ayers=3.00

Total=40.49

Overall, quite well balanced team with potential in the top 5.

Another team could be.

1. Emil Sayfutdinov=8.00

2. Troy Batch= 4.80

3.Harris=6.77

4.David Bellego=5.00

5.Zagar=7.55

6.Bates=4

7.K.Howarth=4

40.12 total would be an interesting team. Batch would be the trump card and well David Bellego is good in the PL.

Edited by poolebolton

I think it's common knowledge that next year's teams are expected to be 6 man not 7.

We are currently over the team limit for this year on 40.95 so if it is status quo on the rules someone has to go.

If bomber stays and doubles up it could restrict options as Danny Jason and Josh would all hopefully return as well if it's seven man teams again Anders Thomson would be a good fit for sarge if it's one EDR.

If KK walks the plank to Poole with woryna maybe joonas back and another5- 6 pointer to complete the team.

I have not included any fantasy number ones like Emil or dudek etc as they wont ride here AJ seems happy at lakeside .

Possible increase of the team limit with the EDRs all getting averages now who knows it could well be 6 man teams if that includes one EDR all the better, as it has been great to see Bates Clegg Ellis and Jacobs etc flourish this year.

Edited by naffer

There was rumours of six man teams but seven man teams are more likely at the moment still.

I'm not convinced they are.

They have already trialed them with favourable reviews from the promoters, several of which have commented that there are to be big changes in 2017.

I prefer the 7 man team formula because you usually get reserves being important but more importantly you get a chance to watch a younger, less experienced rider progess in the sport from the number 7 spot. You don't get that in previous attempts at 6 man teams.

I fully expect 6 man teams next season.

Zagar is too expensive for the Bees. 3K guarantee for 3 quids worth of effort. No ta.

Wouldn't be surprised if KK was getting close to that mark to be honest.

I agree I can see KK riding for us and Holder might race for BV.

1.Zagar=7.55

2.Garrity=6.05

3.King=6.87

4.Nicholls=6.25

5.Harris=6.77

6.Bates=4.00 (all EDR riders are going to get 4 or there about)

7.Danny Ayers=3.00

Total=40.49

Overall, quite well balanced team with potential in the top 5.

Another team could be.

1. Emil Sayfutdinov=8.00

2. Troy Batch= 4.80

3.Harris=6.77

4.David Bellego=5.00

5.Zagar=7.55

6.Bates=4

7.K.Howarth=4

40.12 total would be an interesting team. Batch would be the trump card and well David Bellego is good in the PL.

I do love watching Zagar round Brandon at times, he's had a poor season by his standards overall but that average has to be attractive to someone.

We are currently over the team limit for this year on 40.95 so if it is status quo on the rules someone has to go.

If bomber stays and doubles up it could restrict options as Danny Jason and Josh would all hopefully return as well if it's seven man teams again Anders Thomson would be a good fit for sarge if it's one EDR.

If KK walks the plank to Poole with woryna maybe joonas back and another5- 6 pointer to complete the team.

I have not included any fantasy number ones like Emil or dudek etc as they wont ride here AJ seems happy at lakeside .

Possible increase of the team limit with the EDRs all getting averages now who knows it could well be 6 man teams if that includes one EDR all the better, as it has been great to see Bates Clegg Ellis and Jacobs etc flourish this year.

Anders Thomson would be a good signing for someone, average will be around the 4 mark and would put two points on that.

the new reserve rules affected sarge this yr. last 2 yrs hes been just agsimst fellow nl riders now hes goin against top 5 riders who drppped down to reserve. if the rules went bk to before hed do ok..sarge bates at reserve wud be quite strong . kk goin bk to poole. harris. king. garrity certaintys for me.

Wouldn't be surprised if KK was getting close to that mark to be honest.

I do love watching Zagar round Brandon at times, he's had a poor season by his standards overall but that average has to be attractive to someone.

Anders Thomson would be a good signing for someone, average will be around the 4 mark and would put two points on that.

Two points?!!! That's a hell of a prediction!

Two points?!!! That's a hell of a prediction!

As in too low or that he won't achieve it?

His PL average is 6.62 but from how many meetings. Hasn't he only done a handful of meetings this and last year so would they count for conversion?

If so every EL club will be chasing him.

AJ just quit Lakeside for next season. Could he ride for Coventry?

Where that been confirmed?

AJ just quit Lakeside for next season. Could he ride for Coventry?

Where did you read that?

Someone put it in a different forum. In the 2017 potential one. Not mine info his info. So i'm not sure.

Nothing on social media or official sources.

Probably a guess then due to him supposedly removing his equipment from the UK which seems clear he has no intention of racing for Lakeside even if they make the play offs.