British Speedway Forum

Doubt I will be there guys, don't like driving in Ipswich and especially at night in the winter plus I am still trying to get over the uni visit to Lincoln I did with youngest son last weekend, so I am completely cream crackered.

That's okay sue. Won't be there myself, was just moving it just in case some ehadn't seen it. Most of us met the other week for a nice sit down meal, which will be happening again soon

Edited by baldyman

Next meeting of the tru7massif to be held at 8pm on Thursday 01 December 2016 in the East Gate Inn, Colchester, followed by a meeting in Hadleigh (venue TBA) with a meeting planned for Sudbury some time in the New Year.

All like minded speedway supporters are welcome to attend as these events are fully inclusive, not by invite only.

Look forward now to the End of Season Do at Ufford Park tonight.

tru7massif someone changed the name ?

• Like 1

Next meeting of the tru7massif to be held at 8pm on Thursday 01 December 2016 in the East Gate Inn, Colchester, followed by a meeting in Hadleigh (venue TBA) with a meeting planned for Sudbury some time in the New Year.

All like minded speedway supporters are welcome to attend as these events are fully inclusive, not by invite only.

Look forward now to the End of Season Do at Ufford Park tonight.

Are you eating?? If not, can I recommend the Chinese opposite the inn. Voted the best Chinese around.

Can I say a massif congratulations 🎊 to pob and Mrs pob on their marriage.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 3

Can I say a massif congratulations to pob and Mrs pob on their marriage.

Yay - I second that emotion!!

Yes, Many Congrats to Matt and Louise.

tru7massif someone changed the name ?

I read somewhere that a name change was being discussed during your invitation only meetings and some of us thought that "tru7massif" had a nice ring to it - despite some people associating massif with trendy teenagers, lol.

Definition of Massif:

massif play
noun mas·sif \ma-ˈsēf\
Popularity: Bottom 20% of words
Definition of massif
  1. 1: a principal mountain mass

2. 2: a block of the earth's crust bounded by faults or flexures and displaced as a unit without internal change

massif

Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

mas·sif (mă-sēf′)
n.
1. A large mountain mass or compact group of connected mountains forming an independent portion of a range.
2. A large section or block of the earth's crust that is more rigid than the surrounding rock and has been moved ordisplaced as a unit.
[French, massive, massif, from Old French; see massive.]
Edited by macca56

How much are tru7 paying for the plugging

Maybe tru7 could sponsor us with a hoody or jacket

Edited by baldyman

How much are tru7 paying for the plugging

Maybe tru7 could sponsor us with a hoody or jacket

You will have to raise the subject at your next planned candlelight supper. wink

Edited by New era Panthers

No, we don't talk speedway. It was all about a fuel taps misspent youth last time

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1