British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Coventry V Swindon, Monday 8th August 7.30 Live On Sky

What a great performance from Josh Bates!!! That's what we want to see the best under 21 rider we have along with Lambert. Great to hear Pearson reminding us he is the British Under 21 champion. And some pea brained people think he can't pass lol went past the best Aussie rider in the world and left him standing pulling away. Was Rosco watching lol

is that the new comedy channel on sky ?

I know Garrity and Bates are not everyone cup of team but I love watching the pair of them personally. You just never know what's going to happen, half the time you're left smiling and the other half groaning or crying. Give me a Garrity or Bates over Tungate or Sedgmen every time!

Edited by SCB

Robins will be fodder in the play offs if they make it.

Good recovery from the Bees after a rubbish start.

Solid performance.

• Like 1

Now clear Ellis is a rider on another level. Nothing against Bates but they are now not really comparable.

Wtf??!

• Like 2

After the first heat debacle i feared for the Bees but with "the young guns" Bates, Garritty and Woryna riding really well, it would have taken a much better Swindon team tt make a go of it. Bit better crowd too than usual for a Brandon televised meeting.

KK wasn't happy with Garrity after a ride on Friday as well. Good win, thought it would be much closer.

Solid performance.

Doesn't say much about the league when a Premier League outfit plus Jason can get even close.

No doubt Rosco will blame the track or something else but time to admit this team just isn't good enough.

• Like 1

Surely they have to make a change ...Sedgeman has to be replaced as sadly he looks shot at the moment . I doubt there will be more of those tweets about boasting how good they are for a pl team .that is the problem when you get to big for your boots to soon .

Edited by orion

Doesn't say much about the league when a Premier League outfit plus Jason can get even close.

No doubt Rosco will blame the track or something else but time to admit this team just isn't good enough.

Lets be honest, we are only so close to the play offs because of that 4 or 5 weeks where Tungate and Sedgy were at reserve. And I can't believe I'm going to say this but my old nemesis mdmc called it back in May and she was dead right for once! We were only good because of the ridiculous reserve situation.

• Like 1

Solid performance.

They won't

well well well, what an utter shambolic meeting from our point of view.

The Aussie spine of the team were on lawnmowers as it looked like their throttles didn't go right the way round, shutting off entering the bends..

the last statement was aimed more at Sedgy. Looks totally disinterested.

Only a few more matches to go in 2016, then its all the talk of whether we get into our 'new' stadium for 2017.. pigs might fly.

Nice to see Woryna going well- he was terrific for his Polish club Rybnik yesterday. Definitely a star in the making.

Agree 100%, watched him at Brandon v Belle Vue a couple of weeks ago & I thought he was excellent. Can't be on that big an average & I'd expect him to improve. I'd be amazed if the Bees let him go come 2017.

• Like 1