British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Birmingham Tpnl 15 August 2016

This has the obvious potential to be the match of the season and, for the Heathens, our place in the top four could hang on the three points at stake.

I'm hoping for a cracker with the Heathens running out winners by 2 points. have top say I have my doubts though Tom Bacon has been magnificent in recent weeks and the two Jacks could pile the points up.

I'm hoping that a bit of unfamiliarity with Monmore may count against the Brummies narrowly.

Fingers crossed.

It will be close but, i think we may be stronger in heats 13 & 15. Thats where it could be won or lost.

p.s Zach W's fingers are already crossed :lol: just a little more than he wanted

Edited by pete cc
  • Like 1

I think its gonna be a cracker, hope Monmore is packed out. We should have the riders to get pretty close to Cradley, a few ex heathens aswell. Im not sure who will be the guest for Zach or whether Drury opts to use Rider Replacemnt at 1. I would probably pick Ellis Perks, rode well for the budgies there the other week and was brilliant at Perry Barr the other day.

Brummies to win by 10-ish.( What Sean Connery watches at Wimbledon)

Edited by martin_t
  • Like 2

how much more exciting this promises to be than the same fixture was at perry barr last season.

Zzzzzzz always moaning don't you mean you'll have a home track advantage this time 😉

how much more exciting this promises to be than the same fixture was at perry barr last season.

Zzzzzzz always moaning don't you mean you'll have a home track advantage this time 😉
  • Like 1

I'm neutral. just think the occasion will be much better. i will stand with my Brummies fans friends who travel away, so see you tomorrow.

Liam Carr guests at no 1 for Zach W

Hopefully he will realise that Danyon is his team mate for this meeting and not knock him off like he did in Heat 15 last week at Brum, lol.

Brummies were certs for the league 4 months before it started once the 2 reserves were named and nothings changed from then til now. Theyve had dreadful guest returns for zach yet win every week

Cradley meed to find a replacement for JP, 0 points from rr come on management sort it out .

They won't.I'm glad I wasn't able to go.On the plus side I watched some real speedway from Poland..it was a cracker.

Easy away win.

You missed out 'very'

I was so impressed with Jack Parkinson Blackburn tonight, what a future he has in speedway. He can come to Monmore, ride it for the first time scoring 11+5 and hes not even 16 yet. He looked at ease on the track. Some solid performances from Danyon and Tom Bacon, I didnt get the feeling its a type of track that Danyon enjoys given his riding style so hes done well tonight.

Theyve had dreadful guest returns for zach yet win every week

We have struggled for guests all season apart from Dan Halsey who did well the other home match. I would use R/R from now on, Buxton site says we are using it Wednesday

Edited by Brummie Kev