British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Stoke would be ideal for stevebrum. :wink:

He should be a track expert there now but still wouldn't beat me round there lol

I can see steve dribbling with excitement if TW did a training school at stoke.

Steve and his white van club hehe

He should be a track expert there now but still wouldn't beat me round there lol

"ouch".

no stev wouldn't stand a chance against the former world finalist beater

• Like 1

no stev wouldn't stand a chance against the former world finalist beater

Who is the former world finalist ?

Who is the former world finalist ?

Whoever you said you supposedly lined up against at the tapes / in your fantasies...delete as applicable

Edited by horneymikh
  • Like 1

Whoever you said you supposedly lined up against at the tapes / in your fantasies...delete as applicable

Your post did make me laugh, you shouldn't use the word Supposedly when it's a fact and racing maybe in your fantasies but not mine.

Maybe you can join steve at stoke and try it

Is that both of your BSF names above or have you got more.

Edited by robert72

Your post did make me laugh, you shouldn't use the word Supposedly when it's a fact and racing maybe in your fantasies but not mine.

Still banging that lying drum I see.

I flew Concorde yesterday and performed brain surgery today....of course you believe me without a shred of evidence :icon_smile_clown:

Still banging that lying drum I see.

I flew Concorde yesterday and performed brain surgery today....of course you believe me without a shred of evidence :icon_smile_clown:

It's so funny that if you were a true Poole fan then you would of cheered me winning several races for Poole lol

It's so funny that if you were a true Poole fan then you would of cheered me winning several races for Poole lol

It's even funnier that if it were true I would have :rofl:

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with the word supposedly in my post until you prove who you are.

I have only one name on this forum.

I have had a go at speedway, happy to admit I was absolutely garbage at it and it left me with an even bigger respect for the guys that actually go out there and do it.

When did you ride for Poole and who did you beat? Genuinely interested as a lifelong speedway fan...

• Like 3

Nothing wrong with the word supposedly in my post until you prove who you are.

I have only one name on this forum.

I have had a go at speedway, happy to admit I was absolutely garbage at it and it left me with an even bigger respect for the guys that actually go out there and do it.

When did you ride for Poole and who did you beat? Genuinely interested as a lifelong speedway fan...

He didn't ride for Poole and has never ridden a bike. Ignore him as he's a proven liar.

• Like 1

He didn't ride for Poole and has never ridden a bike. Ignore him as he's a proven liar.

Is that not slander calling me a proven liar when you have no proof I didn't ride at Poole ?

The difference is that those who know me know I have raced many times at Poole, your claim is your mother babysat middlo, we have no proof of that but we don't call you names ?

Oh I know but I've had a few already...but genuinely I was terrible when I tried speedway lmao Edited by horneymikh

Is that not slander calling me a proven liar when you have no proof I didn't ride at Poole ?

The difference is that those who know me know I have raced many times at Poole, your claim is your mother babysat middlo, we have no proof of that but we don't call you names ?

In answer to your question, it can't be slander if it's written on here. Slander has to be spoken word. Edited by grachan
  • Like 2

:rofl: Prove you did then.

Nobody has ever confirmed you ever rode let alone rode at Poole. My mum did babysit for Middlo many times, but that's a tad more difficult to prove than proving you ever riding a speedway bike, let alone at Poole (which is something new you claim).

• Like 2