British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Tai only looks after himself and Not British speedway so why would you want him to have any input, he has lost so much respect by many in British speedway.

Apart from this forum which to be honest does not count for anything i dont hear many people slagging Tai off.He has opinions and to be honest alot of what he says about England is true anyway ,i just enjoy watching him ride the other stuff is irrelevent to me. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

Apart from this forum which to be honest does not count for anything i dont hear many people slagging Tai off.He has opinions and to be honest alot of what he says about England is true anyway ,i just enjoy watching him ride the other stuff is irrelevent to me.

Then why are you making this response and also being active elsewhere on the BSF? :unsure:

Then why are you making this response and also being active elsewhere on the BSF? :unsure:

My OPINION means nothing ok i am entitled to it. But does TAI worry about what people think on this forun NO is the answer.

Apart from this forum which to be honest does not count for anything i dont hear many people slagging Tai off.He has opinions and to be honest alot of what he says about England is true anyway ,i just enjoy watching him ride the other stuff is irrelevent to me.

My OPINION means nothing ok i am entitled to it. But does TAI worry about what people think on this forun NO is the answer.

I was not detracting from your right to have an opinion Sidney the robin. I was merely querying why you should want to make one in this thread when you also say "...Apart from this forum which to be honest does not count for anything...."

A little contradictory perhaps?

Edited by Guest

He is Not popular within the BSPA/SCB plus a number of British riders don't like him as a person, nobody can doubt his talent on a bike.

He is Not popular within the BSPA/SCB plus a number of British riders don't like him as a person, nobody can doubt his talent on a bike.

How many riders over the years have i heard that about,loads in my time watching speedway.On the other hand how many people really like Tai respect him and like him as a person quite alot i think.

How many riders over the years have i heard that about,loads in my time watching speedway.On the other hand how many people really like Tai respect him and like him as a person quite alot i think.

I am sure there are enough fingers on my right hand to substantiate what you claim Sidney the robin! But only fingers NOT the thumb! :lol:

Tai Woffinden is nothing but a waister, he messes everyone around, should be banned from the UK and all his achievments should be scrapped !!!,,, total thug (with legendary status)

British speedway certainly doesn't need anyone of his 'type' to help it ;)

A waster????? I think it's the majority of British riders who lack the ambition to better themselves on the World stage that qualify for that description. But a 2 times Work Champion it certainly doesn't describe.

Name these so called British riders then and I will ask them to confirm your quote.

I'd assume you can back up that claim tho. :rofl:

• Like 1

A waster????? I think it's the majority of British riders who lack the ambition to better themselves on the World stage that qualify for that description. But a 2 times Work Champion it certainly doesn't describe. :

so, you don't agree that he's a waster, but don't dissagree with the rest it ???

oh,,, and he looks silly as well :P

A waster????? I think it's the majority of British riders who lack the ambition to better themselves on the World stage that qualify for that description. But a 2 times Work Champion it certainly doesn't describe.

Name these so called British riders then and I will ask them to confirm your quote.

I'd assume you can back up that claim tho. :rofl:

You know I won't tell you names but I know you will always think the sun shines out of TW rear and he is a shining example for all kids to follow his every move. Sadly Not many would agree with you.

so, you don't agree that he's a waster, but don't dissagree with the rest it ???

oh,,, and he looks silly as well :P

I disagree with all your comment of course! But the waster part is the most pertinent. Funny how I don't hear people slating the likes of Beckham et al for having loads of tattoos etc because talent and ability is the most important thing. :t:

You know I won't tell you names but I know you will always think the sun shines out of TW rear and he is a shining example for all kids to follow his every move. Sadly Not many would agree with you.

You won't tell names because you make things up.

You failed to mention I was Tai's biggest critic when he choose Europe over racing here in 2015, and I said he was wrong to not ride for GB. As usual only pick things that suit you.

And yes he is a great role model for kids as to what they can achieve with dedication and hard work.

Thankfully not everyone agrees with you either.

I'm aware he has lost some fans due to his GB withdrawal however you know and I know that Tai will get the biggest cheer at Cardiff this year, which tells everyone all we need to know about his popularity.

I disagree with all your comment of course! But the waster part is the most pertinent. Funny how I don't hear people slating the likes of Beckham et al for having loads of tattoos etc because talent and ability is the most important thing. :t:

You won't tell names because you make things up.

You failed to mention I was Tai's biggest critic when he choose Europe over racing here in 2015, and I said he was wrong to not ride for GB. As usual only pick things that suit you.

And yes he is a great role model for kids as to what they can achieve with dedication and hard work.

Thankfully not everyone agrees with you either.

I'm aware he has lost some fans due to his GB withdrawal however you know and I know that Tai will get the biggest cheer at Cardiff this year, which tells everyone all we need to know about his popularity.

...and illustrate why British speedway is continuing with some rapidity a dangerous downward spiral. Many of them will cheer because they are TOLD what a 'great' rider he is. Most attending the GP at Cardiff will not be 'in the know' about how Tai Woffinden is regarded to the extent that members of this forum do.

Aren't we so lucky our armed forces don't quit protecting us because they Do have many well documented reasons to quit.

Just putting things into perspective.

That is totally off topic and complete rubbish.

...and illustrate why British speedway is continuing with some rapidity a dangerous downward spiral. Many of them will cheer because they are TOLD what a 'great' rider he is. Most attending the GP at Cardiff will not be 'in the know' about how Tai Woffinden is regarded to the extent that members of this forum do.

Even by your standards this post is a load of crap..the 40000 that attend Cardiff don't know how well regarded tAi is. .by whom? More people attend Cardiff than are members of this forum, so if they cheer surely that indicates tai is well regarded?
  • Like 5

Do they ? not when you represent your nation you don't .. they get paid same as the next person no matter how good you are ...Andy Murray for example in tennis etc gets the same as the rest of davis cup players ...only at club level do sportsman get pay more than the others based on how good they are ..the fact that Tai Woffiden wanted more money than the rest tells it's own story ..he only cares about himself .

Agree regarding football but footballers are paid millions per year for there team and that's based on talent. But in other sports, IPL and Big Bash Cricket for two, bigger the star bigger the salary. I think it happens in rugby and captains get paid more in Test Cricket too. In all walks of life the better you are the more you get paid. Nothing wrong with that.

Didn't Tai get about 75% of our points in the Final ? Why shouldn't he get paid more than Cook & King who as hard as they tried they just ain't anywhere near as good.

Edited by marky