British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Peterborough Premier League Sun 21 August 2016

I would go for Lasse Bjerre if we had the option, seems to have a liking for Peterborough track.

A liking that could see him ride for Peterborough in the play offs as Redcar'season will be over by then 😉

yep .. 3 and 1 bonus . beat Phillips twice... ........ heat 8 , Phillips got revenge. then ran 2 lasts . now thats what i call progress ! but still 34 points @ newcastle aint bad . even with the leagues best rider in your team ..

you back from Berwick yet , or are you stuck in Durham ?

to put some clout in your stories , you need to buy proper maps and stuff or look on the websites of travelling times/distance etc . then one day you may get it right . but we still wont believe you . once a lair , always a lair ..

ever thought of writing book for 2/3 year old kids ?

A lair is where the dormant Panthers riders sleep during meetings and a liar is one who tells porkies . Just as a matter of interest where do Comets riders sleep during away meetings .

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 3

A lair is where the dormant Panthers riders sleep during meetings and a liar is one who tells porkies . Just as a matter of interest where do Comets riders sleep during away meetings .

during the meetings obviously . lol. lair , donk know my e,s from my a,rse . but life goes on .

Edited by jenga