British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Panthers V Rye House Followed By Panthers V Workington 4/9/2016 @2.30pm

Your comparing a meeting at Lynn where there was a heavy shower bang on tapes up to a match called off 24 hours in advance where it hadn't rained for 14 hours before tapes up. Wally.

Rye fans haven't piped up as the team is crap & want the season over with. Same for Workington probably. Nothing to race for.

It's clear somethings gone on but it's speedway so will be swept under the carpet as usual.

People defending this being off for weather are stupid or naive.

Hopefully both sides make it difficult to fit in the fixture before the cut off & it eliminates them.

Wasnt comparing the weather just the remark about that Peterborough couldn't afford to lose paying customers just as im sure KL are in the same boat but feel free to read apart of the debate then call me a name.

Kick a club and set of fans whilst they are down, what next? Are you wanting something off Plymouth as well? Grow up, not as if you's lot havn't struggled with ownership within recent years is it...

No one ever kicks Peterborough fans when there down do they Edited by scoobydoo

If Anders Thomsen was already scheduled to ride in Poland today, you might have had to go with a NL rider as Thomsen has not yet ridden for the Panthers this Season :rolleyes:

You've really made a fool of yourself in your desperate attempt to have a pop at Panthers.

Thomsen wasn't "already scheduled to ride in Poland today"; he was down to ride for Panthers. And he has already ridden for Panthers this season.

Do pay pay attention at the back!

• Like 3

Kick a club and set of fans whilst they are down, what next? Are you wanting something off Plymouth as well? Grow up, not as if you's lot havn't struggled with ownership within recent years is it...

Don't like you're own medicine then.It was a reply to a sarcastic remark I believe, what do you expect ,

Your comparing a meeting at Lynn where there was a heavy shower bang on tapes up to a match called off 24 hours in advance where it hadn't rained for 14 hours before tapes up. Wally.

Rye fans haven't piped up as the team is crap & want the season over with. Same for Workington probably. Nothing to race for.

It's clear somethings gone on but it's speedway so will be swept under the carpet as usual.

People defending this being off for weather are stupid or naive.

Hopefully both sides make it difficult to fit in the fixture before the cut off & it eliminates them.

Your own set of supporters don't like your style anymore than Panthers fans do. I think your the type who would fall out with your own shadow.

Could Peterborough and Kings Lynn buy a set and share them?

Just a thought......

No that wouldn't work as we be accused of trying to hard to make sure meetings go ahead as scheduled.

Edited by New era Panthers

If Anders Thomsen was already scheduled to ride in Poland today, you might have had to go with a NL rider as Thomsen has not yet ridden for the Panthers this Season :rolleyes:

As factually (in)correct as ever I see, my dear Cyclone :o:D

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

Don't like you're own medicine then.It was a reply to a sarcastic remark I believe, what do you expect ,

What are you going on about? Screm just simply said that if you's had covers you would of seen a meeting yesterday! There's no sarcastic remark

What are you going on about? Screm just simply said that if you's had covers you would of seen a meeting yesterday! There's no sarcastic remark

I must just say the comment was aimed at those who keep continually making nasty vindictive remarks with little to back up what they are talking about and not aimed at allthegearbutnaidea .personally.

ha ha here's the proof in the local press - of Kings Lynn's track under water!!http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/panthers/meetings-off-double-header-is-postponed-1-7559319You couldn't mate it up!! :D

Brough Park was just as bad and we got meeting on and the racing was great even if the score looks one sided . Well done Johnny Swales and your crew
  • Like 1

Brough Park was just as bad and we got meeting on and the racing was great even if the score looks one sided . Well done Johnny Swales and your crew

Well done your medal is in the post

Ged was at B Park last night probably wished he hadn't bothered with the team changes your season may as well be over

Amazing that hardly any Rye or Worky fans complaining, just the rest of the league....... and even some Elite League fans?

Yes, would of been good for some action this arvo, but it is what it is...... I'm sure Ged wouldn't of wanted the stress of trying to fit 2 meetings into a tight schedule, but still, people will comment on anything little now when it comes to the Panthers.

Whats the point of complaining, speedway is a joke at the minute , if Panthers were going to field a full team those 2 meetings would have been on yesterday, its not bloody rocket science :rolleyes: . Call off Saturday and then put a picture of a flooded KL track in the paper :rofl: dry all day Sunday too. Total Farce :mad: