British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

..correctamundo...we need to be challenging for something..who wants to go to a meeting when there is nothing to ride for?

Thats the difference between a speedway fan and a glory hunter.

I think whilst racing on a Sunday it will be hard to attract the top riders as most race in Poland. So that may only leave a few, that's then when money and stuff comes into it. What's Alex Davies like at the showground? He doesn't have a team spot anywhere

I think whilst racing on a Sunday it will be hard to attract the top riders as most race in Poland. So that may only leave a few, that's then when money and stuff comes into it. What's Alex Davies like at the showground? He doesn't have a team spot anywhere

why the feck do we ride on Sundays - lets go back to Thursdays!

gives many more options when team building

• Like 4

why the feck do we ride on Sundays - lets go back to Thursdays!

gives many more options when team building

Won't revert to Thursdays, that would mean Ged wouldn't be able to go along and support his no.1 team :D

• Like 1

So with an underperforming team we have Glasgow and Edinburgh away and then our best 2 riders missing for Monday against a strong Workington team, Johnson thinks things will just change.wish I had his optimism.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/panthers/panthers-will-bounce-back-says-team-boss-johnson-1-7977029

15 max for Harris at kings Lynn last night..get him and Waicnecht in for Ulrich and another..keep Bacon as he is showing signs of improvement.

.keep Bacon as he is showing signs of improvement.

no, give Bacon the chop ;)

People on here claim to think they know everything when really they know nothing. You don't know who we can sign and who we can't just like anyone else.

And you've just arrived at that conclusion.

So with an underperforming team we have Glasgow and Edinburgh away and then our best 2 riders missing for Monday against a strong Workington team, Johnson thinks things will just change.wish I had his optimism.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/panthers/panthers-will-bounce-back-says-team-boss-johnson-1-7977029

15 max for Harris at kings Lynn last night..get him and Waicnecht in for Ulrich and another..keep Bacon as he is showing signs of improvement.

A lot of optimism there! He said will be bringing in guests id love to see who they will be?

Why can't panthers get good guest riders, every other team can have pick of the bunch where as we can't? Why is that?

..keep Bacon as he is showing signs of improvement.

I think Bacon will be a victim of others under achieving, which potentially is a big mistake, on the couple of occasions I have seen him recently he looks to have good equipment, a steady style and most importantly a far better rider than at beginning of the season. He is on the up and if he does get the chop (thank ruff Diamond), some other team is going to reap the rewards and get an uncut gem which may just sparkle!!

Might literally turn into a full Diamond!

hanson back to workington ?

No thanks, happy with what we've got. Don't think any of this team will piss us about like Hansen did!!

Won't revert to Thursdays, that would mean Ged wouldn't be able to go along and support his no.1 team :D

Thursday ahhhhh didn't know he was a secret Witches Fan !! :t:

• Like 1

Thursday ahhhhh didn't know he was a secret Witches Fan !! :t:

All witches fans try it keep it a secret!! ;)

• Like 2

Why would harris give up his team spot for Rzeszow??

All witches fans try it keep it a secret!! ;)

And it's no secret I'm not a Witches fan!!

Or a Weegies fan or a Peterborough fan!!

And it's no secret I'm not a Witches fan!!

Or a Weegies fan or a Peterborough fan!!

But we see a hell of a lot of you at foxhall. And long may it continue.

• Like 1