British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

SIGNING ALERT: We are delighted to welcome Ulrich Ostergaard and Simon Lambert back for 2017 #speedway #pantherspride #championshipchase

So is Ulrich still captain?

Edited by Viktheawesome

Has Chris Holder signed for a UK club yet?

thats it , change the subject . time to pay your debts i think .

you must have k22/23 by now . so it wont be that much of a miss !

We're going to win the league and tomorrow you're going to believe us.

Is Ully and Simon Lambert the reason we are going to win the league?

• Like 1

well done you've finally grasped it :party:

So much for the drip feed. The only thing to fill the next 3 months news is admission price, season ticket value and working out a figure for the annual increase in sales. "Lots" is always the safest bet!

edit: Oh forgot, and drivel (banter as they like to call it!) from Suffolk mainly :)

Edited by Crump99

Oi, and Essex. Don't forget the Essex. Its the only way apparently.

Edited by baldyman

Holder

Starke

Wilson-Dean

Hope not as that would not be a title winning team...Id Rather have Bomber, Morris and A.nother. Edited by Lukas

Hope not as that would not be a title winning team...Id Rather have Bomber, Morris and A.nother.

Like i said in Ipswich post, I imagine you get one or maybe two of Holder, Kurtz and Newman.

If the rumours on here are correct, we will line up as below.

Solid but not spectacular would be the way I'd describe it personally.

A lot will depend on Holder kicking on to become a 9 pointer, Hansen racing away like a heat leader unlike his Workington away form and of course Ostergaard finding form.

1 Holder

2 Lambert

3 Hansen

4 Starke

5 Ostergaard

6 Wilson-Dean

7 Bacon

Edited by Flappy

So if (IF) Panthers were to opt for a 'big hitter' at No.1, who would be in the frame? Cook is the obvious one that springs to mind. Harris and K.Bjerre have also been mentioned.

Are any of them still possibilities? Or are they ruled out now due to factors such as riding in Poland, already signed for other teams, can't ride on Sundays, etc?

And how many points would Panthers be left with for the other two spots?

So if (IF) Panthers were to opt for a 'big hitter' at No.1, who would be in the frame? Cook is the obvious one that springs to mind. Harris and K.Bjerre have also been mentioned.

Are any of them still possibilities? Or are they ruled out now due to factors such as riding in Poland, already signed for other teams, can't ride on Sundays, etc?

And how many points would Panthers be left with for the other two spots?

18.87 for 3 riders

Hope not as that would not be a title winning team...Id Rather have Bomber, Morris and A.nother.

That's the sort of combo that crossed my mind. But what averages are Bomber and Morris on? And how many points would be left for the A.N.Other rider.

That's the sort of combo that crossed my mind. But what averages are Bomber and Morris on? And how many points would be left for the A.N.Other rider.

Harris 9.21

Morris 4.98