British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

You need him. Ulrich Ostergaard is on the decline and wont improve. You need a top rider at No.1 who will get 12/13 pts a meeting. Not someone who could potentially be a top rider.

Kennett all day long over Jack Holder. Proven or potential. Proven all day long.

We had a top scoring NO1 in 2016 but it didn't stop them losing at home several times

• Like 1

1. Chris Harris 9.21

2. Simon Lambert 5.25

3. Matej Kus 7.64

4. Kenneth Hansen 6.74

5. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.14

6. Tom Bacon 2.00

7 Zach Wajnecht 2.00

Another 2.00 at No.7

That'd challenge the best for me

We had a top scoring NO1 in 2016 but it didn't stop them losing at home several times

The damage was done with the team building initially. In this watered down league I can't see reserves being too vital as most will be NL brits

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

For all those announcing other teams..... thankfully youll be dissapointed and about 95% of the Panthers fans will be over the moon :approve::lol:

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 2

For all those announcing other teams..... thankfully youll be dissapointed and about 95% of the Panthers fans will be over the moon :approve::lol:

So it's definitely Holder, Starke and Wilson-Dean then?

Show me a 4.00 rider then, honestly, way I think were going, alot better.

dan bewley . 3.90 .

So it's definitely Holder, Starke and Wilson-Dean then?

No thanks...how about Bomber, Kurtz and Etheridge?
  • Like 1

and at the end we actually had 2!!!

a reserve that can score points is a must. number 1 can have 5 rides, but if you have a capable reserve there's 7 rides covered, it showed when Simon was riding this year.

as soon as Simon was injured and there was no points at reserve there was only one way it was going to go.

I'd like Kennett at the Showground, he's consistent and has got much better on the bigger tracks, but you also have to think of the points available

• Like 2

a reserve that can score points is a must. number 1 can have 5 rides, but if you have a capable reserve there's 7 rides covered, it showed when Simon was riding this year.

as soon as Simon was injured and there was no points at reserve there was only one way it was going to go.

I'd like Kennett at the Showground, he's consistent and has got much better on the bigger tracks, but you also have to think of the points available

A top number 1 and someone like Etheridge at reserve who took to the showground well scoring paid double figures for Redcar would fit Edited by Flappy

Cook and Bjerre only rode the one match together and Kennett has been hit n miss at the showground in the past, having a big hitting number 1 that can consistently win hts 1, 13 & 15 home or away can win you the tight matches

• Like 2

Cook and Bjerre only rode the one match together and Kennett has been hit n miss at the showground in the past, having a big hitting number 1 that can consistently win hts 1, 13 & 15 home or away can win you the tight matches

Agree. It's these heats we never win enough of imo.

Kennett would do fine for me, bit looks like we're going another route.