British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Anders Thompsen looking Sharpe on prem sports tonight..wish we could get him in or does he ride Sundays?

and I thought that NEP was Geds underpants after backing him previously ;)

I'm still 100% behind Ged and back him all the way, just because I disagree with a fixture clash of riders doesn't mean I've changed my opinion of him. Generally Ged has done an excellent job.

• Like 1

I'm still 100% behind Ged and back him all the way, just because I disagree with a fixture clash of riders doesn't mean I've changed my opinion of him. Generally Ged has done an excellent job.

well I hope he can make them a success.

• Like 1

I'm still 100% behind Ged and back him all the way, just because I disagree with a fixture clash of riders doesn't mean I've changed my opinion of him. Generally Ged has done an excellent job.[/quote

..I think that goes for all of us..the moans are only down to frustration because we haven't won a thing for 11 years and never get the team selection right..we still back him all the way and wouldn't want anyone else in charge..unless they are a millionaire of course and put us back in the prem with Nicki Pedersen as Captain👍😀

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

I'd agree, however the same mistakes keep being made with regards to team selections.

• Like 2

Anders Thompsen looking Sharpe on prem sports tonight..wish we could get him in or does he ride Sundays?

never heard of him...

How does he compare to Anders Thomsen 😜

Do our lot ride Sundays?

• Like 1

New era Panther your a bit clueless you just can't rearrange fixtures here there and everywhere. There are all the riders to consider not to mention the availability of the showground!!

I am well aware of those situations thank you and I don't think it is nice getting personal with one fellow Panther fan just because I disagree with running a home meeting which could have resulted with 3 team members missing.

• Like 1

Do our lot ride Sundays?

8 of the remaining 11 home meetings are on a Sunday...

Plus 4 more to rearrange.

so thats 12 of the remaining 11 on a Sunday 😯
  • Like 1

I was joking about the standard of the team

so thats 12 of the remaining 11 on a Sunday

Panthers , have to race Workington x2 , Glasgow x2, Sheffield x2 Newcastle x1 Scunthorpe x1 Berwick x1 Ipswich x1 Redcar x1 which are all planned fixtures. They also have to arrange Edinburgh x1 Redcar x1 and Berwick x1 and they also have to arrange ko cup v Scunthorpe total of 15 home fixtures still to race.