British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Not if one is edr i think

Be madness to have two riders from the same EL team as they would both miss so many meetings at the same time guests and R/R galore

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

Last few times been injured I swear, so would be want too?

His last injury was at the showground when he attempted to go around the outside of Holub who went from mid track to the outside taking Newman out on the last bend . Holub got away with it but IMO he should have been excluded.

Bellego 7.63

Kurtz 5.76

Hansen 6.75

Lasse 6.65

Holder 7.16

Mountain 3.00

Lambert 5.25

That would be awesome to watch at home, but can see Ully in the side

Such a pity the Panthers don't come back to the EL, miss our derbies ....

Adam Ellis rides grasstrack on Sundays .

he's done two grass tracks in the last 6 years !

• Like 2

I can fully understand that viewpoint, and no doubt many others would always want to be in the top division.

I personally think speedway in GB can't be looked upon as having a top division which everyone aspires to, simply because the differences are so vast which negates the logical promotion/relegation scenario. Due to the structure of speedway as a team sport (eg rebuilding teams each season/guests/rr etc) I don't think you can make the comparison with football/cricket/rugby etc as they all have settled squads and in your example Man Utd & Chelsea would deem it as a failure even if the football was better.

My big issue with the whole debate on what is better Elite or Premier, which gives better racing, who has the bigger names (Elite supposedly) is that I see the Elite league as a glorified premier League, or the Premier League is a watered down Elite - How many times this season has an Elite match contained a minimum of 8 riders who have regular team places in Premier league, often more! IMO for the sport to have credibility in its divisional structure teams should be of a strength which means only the top Premier riders ( and I mean a handful) are deemed worthy of having a place in an Elite team. Then you would say elite contained best teams and riders! I fear I will be dreaming for a long time.

However, everyone will have their own views and the debate will linger on :D

Unless the guys get rides abroad of course they want to keep their PL rides and pay, makes sense.

he's done two grass tracks in the last 6 years !

Prolific grass tracker then.......

• Like 1

His last injury was at the showground when he attempted to go around the outside of Holub who went from mid track to the outside taking Newman out on the last bend . Holub got away with it but IMO he should have been excluded.

He didn't get away with it, HOLUB was excluded

as much as i've posted in the past about signing ellis i wouldn't be in a rush to sign him now off a near a 8pt average , it's most likely he'd ride at no1 looking at the riders panthers are most likely to sign

• Like 2

Ulrich, Lambo, L Bjerre, Hansen, Ash Morris, 3 pointer. What points would we have left for the final rider if we stick to 42.5 limit ?

just re reading that, it's actually two in 5 years, I mis typed

Ulrich 7.23, Lambo 5.25, L Bjerre 6.65, Hansen 6.75, Ash Morris 4.37, 3 pointer. What points would we have left for the final rider if we stick to 42.5 limit ?

Would leave 9.25.

just re reading that, it's actually two in 5 years, I mis typed

Well that changes everything then..... :lol:

Wells 7.71

Kurtz 5.76

Hansen 6.75

Lasse 6.65

Holder 7.16

Wajknecht 3.00

Lambert 5.25

That would be awesome to watch at home, but can see Ully in the side

Will Ostergaard and Lambert add a point to their averages? Not for me. Lambert at reserve for the season would be ok though if we were to keep one of them.

Could Ellis come in on his 4.57 pl average?

Wajknecht for Mountain and Wells for Bellego and that's some side for the showground in particular.

Edited by Flappy

Will Ostergaard and Lambert and a point to their averages? Not for me. Lambert at reserve for the season would be ok though if we were to keep one of them.

Could Ellis come in on his 4.57 pl average?

Wajknecht for Mountain and Wells for Bellego and that's sone side for the showground in particular.

They wont, but realistically wont be anywhere else.