HOLDER 7.16

BJERRE 6.65

HANSEN 6.25

LAMBERT 5.25

HEEPS 5.07

MORRIS 4.83

GRONDAL 4.58

• Like 1

Ostergaard will be in there and with those two at reserve you would need to give them a 1 lap start.

I can see most teams using a couple of 2/3 pointers at reserve and build the main body.

What has Ostergaard done to be worth another year? yes he has a good relationship with the promotion but that shouldn't guarantee year after year of team places.

It's time to be ruthless

Heeps??

I reckon Heeps would go well around the showground

HOLDER 7.16

BJERRE 6.65

HANSEN 6.25

LAMBERT 5.25

HEEPS 5.07

MORRIS 4.83

GRONDAL 4.58

Who's the 3 point reserve? Take Grondal out and stick Branford in and that decent Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

I can see most teams using a couple of 2/3 pointers at reserve and build the main body.

What has Ostergaard done to be worth another year? yes he has a good relationship with the promotion but that shouldn't guarantee year after year of team places.

It's time to be ruthless

Who's the 3 point reserve? Take Grondal out and stick Branford in and that decent

Agreed, just throwing some names about subject to the final GSA's. Maybe Newman for Heeps also if averages allow..

It's time to be ruthless

Who's the 3 point reserve? Take Grondal out and stick Branford in and that decent

Branford wouldn't qualify as a 3 pointer his average is above that. I can't answer your reasoning on Ostergaard , you will have to ask Ged that one , I would be quite happy with or without him in the team personally but I see him skippering the team next season again.

• Like 1

Well with the who's gone up etc a team consisting off:

Ully 7.23

Lambert 5.25

Lasse 6.65

Hansen 6.25

Holder 7.16

Jack Smith 3.00

Campton 4.40

And yes I wouldn't really want either Lambert or Ully in my team personally but think with the connections there a shoe in

Should bring back fortress EOES

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Ully 7.23

Lambert 5.25

Lasse 6.65

Hansen 6.25

Holder 7.16

Jack Smith 3.00

Campton 4.40

And yes I wouldn't really want either Lambert or Ully in my team personally but think with the connections there a shoe in

All of a sudden that looks weak with Ostergaard at 1.

He's very similar to Morton Risager at Ipswich tbh. He has some good meetings and has some real stinkers. I just don't see him in a side that wants to win trophies even more so at number 1.

Edited by Flappy

Ully 7.23

Lambert 5.25

Lasse 6.65

Hansen 6.25

Holder 7.16

Jack Smith 3.00

Campton 4.40

i haven't been a fan of lambert in the past ,but when he's out injured panthers struggle , panthers need him , ,he turns up with top notch kit , trys his nuts off and is a excellent man in the pits so why on earth would we not sign him

• Like 3

i haven't been a fan of lambert in the past ,but when he's out injured panthers struggle , panthers need him , ,he turns up with top notch kit , trys his nuts off and is a excellent man in the pits so why on earth would we not sign him

He's been around for a long while now and is still only a low 5 pointer at PL level. He strikes me as if he'd be a top team manager personally. leadership is a great skill to have

• Like 1

He's been around for a long while now and is still only a low 5 pointer at PL level. He strikes me as if he'd be a top team manager personally. leadership is a great skill to have

panthers need riders who'll win heats at home , apart from heeps (will heeps have the standard of equipment to ride the showground on a regular basis ) what other 5pt riders can win regular at showground

• Like 2

batcherlor

ostergaard

lambert

hansen

bjerre

heeps

bailey

:nono::nono::nono:

:nono::nono::nono:

can't have ostergaard at no1 , batcherlor has a higher average than him and is a better rider or if he wants to ride schlein .... but it's the same old problem , riding sundays gives you less options for a big hitting no1 , don't think with how the leagues set up and the riders who are most likely to sign panthers will have a big hitting no1 anyway

can't have ostergaard at no1 , batcherlor has a higher average than him and is a better rider or if he wants to ride schlein .... but it's the same old problem , riding sundays gives you less options for a big hitting no1 , don't think with how the leagues set up and the riders who are most likely to sign panthers will have a big hitting no1 anyway

Cook, Steve and Richie Worrall, Lawson, Kennett, Tungate, King, Bridger and even Harris, Nicholls, Watt etc will all want to race PL

Edited by Flappy