British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Well I'm not annoyed.

I enjoy reading your Posts and sometimes you make me smile. :t::):):)

So - keep going. :t:

Haha, well that's good, I'm glad my stupidity can do that for someone :t::D

All I try to do is be as annoying as possible, and people will notice what I say :P As they go "Oh god, not Dandelion again"

• Like 1

I agree with everything said here... Even if we just go for another daft Hopwood like signing, think it would do Connor the world of good with a run in just the NL..... Although it sounds like Eastbourne might be on their final straw with him?

Yes... Maybe I am ;) Then again... I can post as many times as I like ^_^

I would be annoyed by me, if I was someone else :D

Why are Eastbourne getting sick of Coles???

Why are Eastbourne getting sick of Coles???

I don't know how to quote from other threads, or even if you can but

"Heard from a very reliable source tonight that Coles has been released. Presume someone else too leaving it open for Knight to return. Was only a matter of time."

Was said on the Eastbourne 2017 thread, don't know how much to believe anything on here, but if it's true, I'll be devastated for Connor :( That's not what he needs right now... He needs solid time at one NL club to get his confidence back... Imo

Edited by Dandelion

I hope neither teams get rid of him. He isn't a bad rider. He's just a very unlucky rider.

I hope neither teams get rid of him. He isn't a bad rider. He's just a very unlucky rider.

He's not a bad rider, he's just in a league he shouldn't be in yet...

• Like 1

He's not a bad rider, he's just in a league he shouldn't be in yet...

And with him apparently being threatened to be dropped from the NL, it must put some dodgy pictures in your head of how good you really are.

To be fair he hasn't been scoring well at all for Eastbourne and they already have Kelsey Dougard out with a broken ankle with no good options to replace him.

Connor and Kelsey out and Jake Knight and another in is what people are banging on about at the minute

Again weakness at reserve has potentially cost us points - unfortunately we are stuck with what we have now, but David wallinger looked ok last night at redcar, certainly one to consider if we need a guest or replacement (and Shanes not available)

Well done to George for not finding an excuse outside of we weren't good enough and had too many falls!

What's wrong with us signing Jake Knight too? We're not stuck with what we've got... 2 points from the reserves is just not good enough... And I feel with someone like Jake Knight at 7, we'd be more likely to get 4 or 5, which is just getting on for acceptable, especially with the top 5 we have...

On another note, I see Steve is out new number 1, no surprise there...

• Like 2

What's wrong with us signing Jake Knight too? We're not stuck with what we've got... 2 points from the reserves is just not good enough... And I feel with someone like Jake Knight at 7, we'd be more likely to get 4 or 5, which is just getting on for acceptable, especially with the top 5 we have...

On another note, I see Steve is out new number 1, no surprise there...

Yaaaay!!! :t:

The Kangaroo is back. :party: :party:

Cheers Dandelion. :t::approve:

• Like 1

Haha, don't want to be confusing anyone now ;)

• Like 1

Haha, don't want to be confusing anyone now ;)

Could always put Jerry the Kangaroo at no.7! :rofl:

Could always put Jerry the Kangaroo at no.7! :rofl:

Can't have an Aussie at number 7 :o Unless you're Edinburgh of course ;)

• Like 2