British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

So he's gone from missing Peterborough matches, to not missing ANY for Newcastle. Yet you say he hasn't learn't anything this Year. Err Can't quite figure that out. Plus it also proves that if a rider is treated properly by the promotion you will get a positive reaction. Somehow this year I don't think Peterborough learn't anything judging by the way they treated there riders this year. Respect is a two way thing.

exactly,,, what happened during the interval at the Newcastle match, was despicable !!! IMO ;)

So he's gone from missing Peterborough matches, to not missing ANY for Newcastle. Yet you say he hasn't learn't anything this Year. Err Can't quite figure that out. Plus it also proves that if a rider is treated properly by the promotion you will get a positive reaction. Somehow this year I don't think Peterborough learn't anything judging by the way they treated there riders this year. Respect is a two way thing.

I'm fairly sure that they are finalized as part of the conference. Some riders may entitled to a reduction depending on what they (BSPA) decide.

And you need to brush up on you're literacy , try reading my statement again , the part where I stated he'd learn't something this year . What would you know how Panthers treated there riders , the fact with Robert Lambert when riding for Panthers in 2015 he let them down on more than a couple occasions when he could have rode but chose not to . That is why they sacked him ,I have no doubt about his obvious talent and glad to see he hasn't let Newcastle down this year .

• Like 1

And you need to brush up on you're literacy , try reading my statement again , the part where I stated he'd learn't something this year . What would you know how Panthers treated there riders , the fact with Robert Lambert when riding for Panthers in 2015 he let them down on more than a couple occasions when he could have rode but chose not to . That is why they sacked him ,I have no doubt about his obvious talent and glad to see he hasn't let Newcastle down this year .

Well you don't sack riders during the interval to start with!!!!!!! that's what we know how the panthers treat there riders

Lambert did not let the team down the promotion let him down and used him as a scapegoat He was forced to miss meetings by the idiots Swales and Rathbone but they will NEVER own up to it...........Its easy for them to USE Lambert as an excuse. we will never know the truth so get over it,

Have you heard of any problems at Newcastle!!!!!!!!! NO proves a point don't you think, Not heard a bad word about him all season Promotion and fans all love and respect him

New era Panthers just get over it he is far better off with any club apart from Peterborough, after what happened with the riders this year at Peterborough I would be very surprised that anyone would want to ride for you :rofl:

• Like 2

exactly,,, what happened during the interval at the Newcastle match, was despicable !!! IMO ;)

What happened? o.o

Well you don't sack riders during the interval to start with!!!!!!! that's what we know how the panthers treat there riders

Lambert did not let the team down the promotion let him down and used him as a scapegoat He was forced to miss meetings by the idiots Swales and Rathbone but they will NEVER own up to it...........Its easy for them to USE Lambert as an excuse. we will never know the truth so get over it,

Have you heard of any problems at Newcastle!!!!!!!!! NO proves a point don't you think, Not heard a bad word about him all season Promotion and fans all love and respect him

New era Panthers just get over it he is far better off with any club apart from Peterborough, after what happened with the riders this year at Peterborough I would be very surprised that anyone would want to ride for you :rofl:

panthers wont have any problems signing riders .

they will if they dont do it in the correct manner ;)

don't believe the guff you read on here and social media ,

Still talking the same rubbish as before . Please do tell us how Trevor Swales and Ged Rathbone let him down without calling people idiots Lambert was the one that kept missing meetings not the management .Calling people idiots just shows your ignorance and mentality . what meetings was he forced to miss by management then and why would any team wish to force one of there top riders to miss meetings , this should be interesting, can't wait for your reply

Publicly sacked two riders during the interval.

Was Ashley Morris one of them? :( Plymouth already screwed him over last year :o I knew they'd done that at some point, but I didn't know it was the Newcastle match :P

they ran out of ice lollies ;)

Oh no :o

a lot of riders want to ride for Newcastle because they know George is very loyal to his riders and will only make changes in desperate circumstances

unlike a lot (NOT ALL) who seem to axe and change per every greensheet

I cant imagine a lot of riders rushing to peterboro ......... how many changes did they make in a season?

I was there at Peterboro and all the Newcastle supporters were stunned at what happened - it was disgraceful

mind you more bizarrely the Peterboro supporters cheered the sackings ... then cheered the sacked riders as they came out to chat to crowd.....

and we won away :lol: ... happy days

Still talking the same rubbish as before . Please do tell us how Trevor Swales and Ged Rathbone let him down without calling people idiots Lambert was the one that kept missing meetings not the management .Calling people idiots just shows your ignorance and mentality . what meetings was he forced to miss by management then and why would any team wish to force one of there top riders to miss meetings , this should be interesting, can't wait for your reply

So his average didnt go up too much to replace the injured Olly Allen at number one and therefore lose the guest option for every meeting....maybe??

There is none so blind as those who will not see!!

don't believe the guff you read on here and social media ,

it was from fans at a meeting mate, you text me about it. Edited by Arson fire

So his average didnt go up too much to replace the injured Olly Allen at number one and therefore lose the guest option for every meeting....maybe??

An interesting theory but I don't believe for one moment that was the case, I actually think it was a learning curve for him and his family what happened at Peterborough and to there credit they have put it right , the lad has a great talent and will with the right management and commitment go a long way in the sport and I wish him well .

Edited by New era Panthers

Was Ashley Morris one of them? :( Plymouth already screwed him over last year :o I knew they'd done that at some point, but I didn't know it was the Newcastle match :P

Oh no :o

a think Ashley was dispersed of a few days later, but he was told beforehand ;)