British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Aye but George built the team like that for a reason and you's are doing fine, you're panicking like you's are bottom of the league.

You're right, we're not bottom, but we're not going to win anything either, imo

At least if they stick with the same 1-7 the reserves should be better next season hopefully.I suppose this is what the league is all about giving a chance to the youngsters and I know some are not up to speed but they have to start somewhere.

I would question that, would they be improved, or would they be so low in confidence it ruins them? As far as I remember, Oliver Greenwood asked Peterborough to drop him when he wasn't performing good enough, and where's he now?

Newcastle and Sunderland Stadiums have just been sold by William Hill to the Rueben Brothers for ten million pounds

Does that put any threat on Newcastle speedway? / Does that mean Sunderland Stars might come back?

I would question that, would they be improved, or would they be so low in confidence it ruins them? As far as I remember, Oliver Greenwood asked Peterborough to drop him when he wasn't performing good enough, and where's he now?

Does that put any threat on Newcastle speedway? / Does that mean Sunderland Stars might come back?

No (at least not at the current stadium).

Newcastle and Sunderland Stadiums have just been sold by William Hill to the Rueben Brothers for ten million pounds

is that good news and, does it mean that if you hold a season ticket you can use all the other 'arc' courses free ???

Horse racing and speedway on 1 ticket, yippee,,, me best 2 pastimes :)

if Newcastle are to ditch 'Lightning',,, best do it now before the new averages come out, he's shed over half a point :(

but who would we bring in?
wonder if they'll make any changes to how the stadium looks. As long as it doesn't interfere with the speedway, I'm not fussed!

I'm not sure. Lambert and Worrall are a quality pair at times, so the pairs could be an option. Same with the fours, if they add Rose and Lindgren to the mix. Worrall would be a good shout to win the PLRC-- sorry, the CLRC. But the league or KO cup? No.

Edited by DiamondGlory

is that good news and, does it mean that if you hold a season ticket you can use all the other 'arc' courses free ???

Horse racing and speedway on 1 ticket, yippee,,, me best 2 pastimes :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: Are you coming around to my point of view RD? :shock: :shock: :shock:

You'll definitely upset Dandelion. :nono:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Are you coming around to my point of view RD? :shock: :shock: :shock:

You'll definitely upset Dandelion. :nono:

definitely not, but I don't understand the question ?!!?

definitely not, but I don't understand the question ?!!?

I think he was supposed to reply to your "Lighting" quote #1319, but clearly the owld fool got a bit confused... :P:D

• Like 1

I think he was supposed to reply to your "Lighting" quote #1319, but clearly the owld fool got a bit confused... :P:D

a naa,,, its not hard ;)

but who would we bring in?

some-one on nearly a 7pt ave, and the other on nearly a 3,,,

you have 7.69 + 2.00 + 0.19 spare (9.88), so any two that fit ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

a naa,,, its not hard ;)some-one on nearly a 7pt ave, and the other on nearly a 3,,,

you have 7.69 + 2.00 + 0.19 spare (9.88), so any two that fit ;)

Haha, but can they ride brough as well as ludde? That's what you need to figure out.

Haha, but can they ride brough as well as ludde? That's what you need to figure out.

It isn't Brough that is the problem though is it?

Ooops!!! :oops::oops::oops:

Sorry - I quoted the wrong Post. Thank you for pointing RD in the right direction Steve. :t:

Ooops!!! :oops::oops::oops:

Sorry - I quoted the wrong Post. Thank you for pointing RD in the right direction Steve. :t:

so, what were you referring to, you silly old goat ???

have you had your cocoa yet, or is it ovaltine ? ;)

• Like 1

so, what were you referring to, you silly old goat ???

have you had your cocoa yet, or is it ovaltine ? ;)

Horlicks. :o;):rofl: :rofl:

Horlicks. :o;):rofl: :rofl:

sleep well,,,

Ooops!!! :oops::oops::oops::t:

oops,,, av just noticed that 'lightning' is averaging more than 'rosey' on the road,,, time for a re-think ;)

Of course not the track, but if we replace Lindgren with a rider who can't ride there, it means less points scored, meaning a higher chance of a loss.