British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Newcastle Thurs 15 Sep Pl

Hopefully ellis can do a good job for the witches

I was at Plymouth last Friday to watch Plymouth v Newcastle and twice Ellis Perks beat Danny Phillips quite easily

I was at Plymouth last Friday to watch Plymouth v Newcastle and twice Ellis Perks beat Danny Phillips quite easily

Danny Phillips debut at Foxhall. It could go either way.

Certain people in this thread are weird O.o Not wanting to name any names :) But as Lukas said, WTF

And your excuse is exactly....? :lol:

The attention seeking trolls are starting to run out of ideas IMO .

Brilliant. Love It.

It's my claim to fame......normal is so boring.

I def belong in the weird category, currently sitting here with an ice lolly in my bra in an effort to cool down!

Hehehehehehehehe, love it Sue. I hope it worked otherwise you might feel a right twit, lol

(Blinking auto correct mashed that joke - ie take the "w" out of twit

Edited by macca56

It certainly is working....although I have moved the lolly to under my chin and around the back of my neck at times now.

It certainly is working....although I have moved the lolly to under my chin and around the back of my neck at times now.

Ohhh, I love that under my chin one.

I have just eaten two Co-Op magnum rip offs and the third is looking edible too. All for a £1

• Like 1

Believe me, if I could sit in the freezer right now I would! The lolly is making it slightly more comfortable but it won't last.

I guess lollies don't last, but then nor will this hot weather, amazing as it has been. It was so hot on the IoW ferry yesterday that it was really unhealthy.

It's my claim to fame......normal is so boring.

I def belong in the weird category, currently sitting here with an ice lolly in my bra in an effort to cool down!

Weird not in a good way

And your excuse is exactly....? :lol:

My excuse for what? :)

Weird not in a good way

My excuse for what? :)

Uncalled for personal attack on a BSF Member Dandelion. Apology required. We may be weird but we know the Forum Regs, :lol:

If you have no excuse, then I guess that that answers that, thank You.

Uncalled for personal attack on a BSF Member Dandelion. Apology required. We may be weird but we know the Forum Regs, :lol:

If you have no excuse, then I guess that that answers that, thank You.

Personal attack? Calling someone weird? Considering you and 'crazysue' just made it out to be a good thing to be weird, plus, if you're offended by that, you're either incredibly sensitive or seeking attention :) And I very much DO apologize, it must be so difficult to be that sensitive or feel the need to require such attention from people sat behind their computer screens :( How do you cope everyday?

I have no excuse, because I didn't do anything other than post a comment on a public forum :)

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 3

But what is weird? What is weird for some, others would think is completely normal. To two of my son's, what everyone else is doing is weird because it is illogical. You thought what I did was eeky weird, personally I find the fact that people can drink coffee without throwing up and actually like it pretty weird too.

My weirdness last night was because of desperation, I was overheating and had tried a cold shower, opening windows etc so was going for more out of the box thinking in a bid to cool down before I passed out from the heat. In reality, there was little difference to what I did to what they do in hospital to cool people down who are overheating with ice packs (they had to do it to me after an operation), except I used lollies as I had no ice packs.

I'm not offended though Dandelion, it's all good fun and we are all entitled to have our own thoughts on things and I knew it would make some go euuwwwww.

CrazySue,,, get some ice-pops, they are re-usable in situations like that, saves on wasting 'good' lollie's and they are really inexpensive, (cheaper than ice-packs) ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

Hehe, we think alike...they were indeed more of the ice pop variety than expensive good ones. Even better, they were ones left over from the children as they didn't like the flavours, so were not needed for human consumption anyway.

Oh yes....these were part of a pack, they liked all the others in the pack but declared these ones 'horrible', 'yucky', when they tried the flavour. These would have ended up in the bin eventually which would have been a complete waste and completely illogical, so to find a good use for them was brilliant (and of course, moneysaving)

N.B. They successfully cooled me down, I stopped feeling as if I was going to pass out and I had a comfortable night so win win!

• Like 2

Good one, then you can take my place in the Massif End (of the stadium) when I leave, plus it will give you something else to blow as a change to what you said in a PM that you normally enjoy blowing. I would guess that you have an advantage on the rest of us too. Would you give your trumpet a name? Would it begin with the letter "K"?

Don't read much then do you? Maybe you should ask "lewy" to show you his technique...?

EDIT:

Ellis Perks finished 2nd with 14pts behind the winner and maximum man Max Clegg in the U19 Championship at Perry Barr tonight.

So Ellis got through unscathed - even riding in Heat 15 which hasn't been very lucky for current and past Ipswich riders the past 48 hours.

Think he will score well tomorrow unless Danny Phillips takes to Foxhall on his first ever visit.

This thread is getting weirder by the minute.