Berwick 2017 50th Year

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

Longest tail I have ever seen in speedway..... Hopefully they make another change later when the new averages come out...

• Like 1

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

Longest tail I have ever seen in speedway..... Hopefully they make another change later when the new averages come out...

2 Nick Morris's :rofl:

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

That Nick Morris is going to be a busy chap - does he choose which gate he fancies in heat 13 :cheers:

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

2 heat leaders, 1 second string and 4 reserves, should do alright though we have 2 Nick Morris's in the team

• Like 1

2 heat leaders, 1 second string and 4 reserves, should do alright though we have 2 Nick Morris's in the team

Maybe he/she/it knows something we don't, interesting that Bridger is omitted from Berwick team list on their own website :o

Edited by Mad Max

xD Oops...

Maybe he knows something we don't, interesting that Bridger is omitted from Berwick team list on their own website :o

HE? :shock::nono:

Will Liam Carr be riding on Sunday at Scunthorpe as he is in the British Semi Final, also Danni Gappmair will be in Austrian open on Sunday. I suppose Bridger will be missing on the Thurs against Redcar for the same reason

Will Liam Carr be riding on Sunday at Scunthorpe as he is in the British Semi Final, also Danni Gappmair will be in Austrian open on Sunday. I suppose Bridger will be missing on the Thurs against Redcar for the same reason

Liam and Bridger wont be riding in the meetings you have mentioned, I dont know about Dany Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

Liam and Bridger wont be riding in the meetings you have mentioned, I dont know about Dany

Dany will be missing this weekend i believe

Talk about having a really really stinking time of it lately :lol:

Talk about having a really really stinking time of it lately :lol:

However they would have known about the riders being missing this weekend etc, so it was the right thing to make the signings and re-declare the team, with any possible further changes to be done when the new averages kick in next month.

Not sure about Dany missing Saturday. Sunday, yes.

Bandits should get guests for Liam and Lewis, even although they aren't at No 1, I think, since they are in GB Championship events.

• Like 1