British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

Woffinden is using an earned average from 2 seasons ago (when he was the reigning World Champion) acquired in an almost identical race format to the one being used now, so there's absolutely no issue with it.

Lindback also has an average, all be it one attained many seasons ago, but I can't imagine anyone sane sitting down and thinking that re-assessing the average of the British Grand Prix winner to 7.00 is a good idea. Only in British Speedway eh?

Yeh why not. We have to entice them back somehow.

Nevermind eh, you'l get over it. by next march maybe... Didn't go to Ippo again, some fan you are...

no I'm still at work so keep it quiet

Watching the updates...Yeh, it was worth looking at that one...

Edited by Starman2006

Woffinden is using an earned average from 2 seasons ago (when he was the reigning World Champion) acquired in an almost identical race format to the one being used now, so there's absolutely no issue with it.

Lindback also has an average, all be it one attained many seasons ago, but I can't imagine anyone sane sitting down and thinking that re-assessing the average of the British Grand Prix winner to 7.00 is a good idea. Only in British Speedway eh?

I see it as a bonus for everyone that we shall be seeing tai,zagar,holder,lindback etc doing battle. It's about time the league started to attract bigger names, not just Poole.

• Like 1

Everybody just calm down......

and watch Pirates become League Champs again.

.. wait for the barage of hate now. heh hehehehehehe.

Everybody just calm down......

and watch Pirates become League Champs again.

.. wait for the barage of hate now. heh hehehehehehe.

We go on to win the league now this forum will explode..

Yeh why not. We have to entice them back somehow.

Do we?

Enticing them back should be the last thing on our minds. They bring nothing, when they can be bothered to turn up.

You're not one of these dangerous individuals that think the answer to British Speedway's ills is riding on ridiculous midweek race nights to benefit half a dozen riders are you?

• Like 2

That's not even remotely what I said - I have no problem with his signing if he was replacing Holder but not for Hans - that's just plain wrong!

So replacing Kylmakorpi with the world champion is fine?

You got double standards. Woffinden rode a season in a sulk for Wolves to get that average. A wc should be a 9.

We go on to win the league now this forum will explode..

Seriously, I think most people lost interest quite a few years ago to be honest, but as long as you enjoy it.

• Like 3

I once had a friend called Gavan. He died from taking too many heart burn tablets....

Poor sod...can't believe gavisgon !!!!

• Like 5

Do we?

Enticing them back should be the last thing on our minds. They bring nothing, when they can be bothered to turn up.

You're not one of these dangerous individuals that think the answer to British Speedway's ills is riding on ridiculous midweek race nights to benefit half a dozen riders are you?

No really no, and i don't think it would matter what british speedway does you won't get them back, and clubs, or the majority would not be able to afford them.

Cheer up Gav. The Twitches are in 6th place now.

Seriously, I think most people lost interest quite a few years ago to be honest, but as long as you enjoy it.

Yeh we'l enjoy it. Other fans would to if there promotions had a bit more get up and go..

Must be busy if you have time to post on here so regular through the night.

The sign of someone who makes sod all sales at its finest.

• Like 1

Great piece of business by Poole.

However any chance Lindback will get a ban for refusing to ride for his Swedish club the other night?