British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
False dawn

Coventry Make Late Signings

Our number 8 is Andreas Jonsson, so probably not.

Im hearing your track curator has signed a contract. coming in on a 5th of a point.. What a signing.. :rofl:

This thread could not get anymore green eyed monster if it tried.

Coventry have had plenty of chances to make changes all season and have decided the noble stance of loyalty over changes which has led them to their season.

Peterborough have done the complete opposite and to be fair are not exactly pylling up trees in the Premier League.

This thread could not get anymore green eyed monster if it tried.

Coventry have had plenty of chances to make changes all season and have decided the noble stance of loyalty over changes which has led them to their season.

Peterborough have done the complete opposite and to be fair are not exactly pylling up trees in the Premier League.

I do believe it's commonly known as a sense of humour.

• Like 2

Sadly not many on here have one Fliss.

• Like 1

Sadly not many on here have one Fliss.

You'd think someone called beaver would have had to develop a sense of humour by now though wouldn't you? Life could be tough otherwise...

Hahaha just because no one wants to ride for Coventry changes were not made, even the great Bomber has had enough and wants out.

I do believe it's commonly known as a sense of humour.

It's not humorous in my book, it's more cringeworthy and looks desperate for attention.

Some posts have made me laugh, but this is not a worthy joke if it means to be.

I do not mean to upset the original poster but it's just my opinion.

You'd think someone called beaver would have had to develop a sense of humour by now though wouldn't you? Life could be tough otherwise...

I actually found the irony in regards to you mentioning my name incorrectly being different when your own username is unpronounceable being funnier than the thread.

Perhaps

• Like 1

It's not humorous in my book, it's more cringeworthy and looks desperate for attention.

Some posts have made me laugh, but this is not a worthy joke if it means to be.

I do not mean to upset the original poster but it's just my opinion.

I actually found the irony in regards to you mentioning my name incorrectly being different when your own username is unpronounceable being funnier than the thread.

Perhaps

You find the fact you consider Maori place names unpronounceable funny?

Interesting sense of humour you have Beaver.

• Like 1

Rather than an interesting sense of humour, the fact that Joe Beevers finds your name funny is boardering on racism.

Waihekeaces makes perfect sense to me, but living in NZ it's bound to 😀

The thread as a whole is blatantly just banter, after all Cov fans don't have too much to be positive about recently

• Like 1

Rather than an interesting sense of humour, the fact that Joe Beevers finds your name funny is boardering on racism.

Waihekeaces makes perfect sense to me, but living in NZ it's bound to

The thread as a whole is blatantly just banter, after all Cov fans don't have too much to be positive about recently

Oh my days.

Did you just say my post about me saying his name was odd is bordering on racism because I didn't know what it meant.

It could of been advertising a greek chocolate bar or a bridge website for all I know.

I feel like reporting this post for stupidity or is this racism slur another cringeworthy joke that fits into this thread nicely.

His name makes perfect sense yet there isn't one word in the english dictionary apart from aces and he. I suppose that is racist as well.

You find the fact you consider Maori place names unpronounceable funny?

Interesting sense of humour you have Beaver.

Likewise with the churlish manner how you referred to my surname.

Probably best to be grown up about this and leave it at that.

Edited by Joe Beevers

Oh my days.

Did you just say my post about me saying his name was odd is bordering on racism because I didn't know what it meant.

It could of been advertising a greek chocolate bar or a bridge website for all I know.

I feel like reporting this post for stupidity or is this racism slur another cringeworthy joke that fits into this thread nicely.

His name makes perfect sense yet there isn't one word in the english dictionary apart from aces and he. I suppose that is racist as well.

Likewise with the churlish manner how you referred to my surname.

Probably best to be grown up about this and leave it at that.

Oh dear oh dear

• Like 1

Dear me. There was a time you could a have a little fun on here and not be accused of anything other than trying to be bring a little levity into folks lives. Still I guess we've come a long way since then. Poole sign Antonio, Niki wins the Eoru Championship; what next? I know, we'll try another bit of fantasy speedway. A 46 year old wins the World crown. How's that?

A 46 year old? No way that's far too old! You're just getting silly now. :lol: