British Speedway Forum

Massive pat on the back to the club for only charging £10 for the 2nd play off semi

I might make the second leg after having an operation yesterday..

I may have to be carried in from the car park on beefy keefy's shoulders.

• Like 1

I might make the second leg after having an operation yesterday..

I may have to be carried in from the car park on beefy keefy's shoulders.

Do you only have the first leg now? Bring a chair, you wont be able to climb in.

Do you only have the first leg now? Bring a chair, you wont be able to climb in.

Will you throw me over the wall if I bring my own mattress.

• Like 1

Adver Rider of the Year time. Won last year by current world number 1 Doyley with nearly 90% of the votes.

Won't be clear cut this time, I will go for the vastly improved Nicky Morris, who together with Toby and Dave B., also Adam and ZW, have taken unfancied Swindon from second bottom to top, setting a club win record on the way.

Get ya votes in.

Tobi Musielak racing in Sweden, Swedish final meeting being shown on Freeview ch95 now and tomorrow at 6pm

Tobi scored 1,2,2,1,0 6+3 and takes an 8 point lead for Vetlanda to tomorrows home leg meeting.

This was how all meeting should be run, 2hours for 15 heats.

To be fair though until last few meetings 9 times out of 10 Swindon matches have been run within that time...just proves how ludicrous refs have become , if it wasn't for the drawn out Wolves meeting we would had been same last Monday

To be fair though until last few meetings 9 times out of 10 Swindon matches have been run within that time...just proves how ludicrous refs have become , if it wasn't for the drawn out Wolves meeting we would had been same last Monday

I agree but the first thing the bspa have got to do at their pi## up this winter is bring in rules to reduce the stupid delays.

BV - Wolves 2nd leg called off. Info yet to be posted re rerun.

This might help us by delaying the final where we can have the away leg first and home leg second, as I am sure it would have been if both meetings were on a monday.

Adver Rider of the Year time. Won last year by current world number 1 Doyley with nearly 90% of the votes.

Won't be clear cut this time, I will go for the vastly improved Nicky Morris, who together with Toby and Dave B., also Adam and ZW, have taken unfancied Swindon from second bottom to top, setting a club win record on the way.

Get ya votes in.

I agree Nick has been superb this year. He just shades it from the rest of them but they have all done great.

Morris for me too, excellent and really stepped up when Doyle was missing.

Morris for me too, excellent and really stepped up when Doyle was missing.

And, crucially, Morris attempted wherever possible, to team ride!!

• Like 3