British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Champions V Cradley Play Off 1st Leg

champs = champions NL reigning champions

If Danyon can get back fit in time i would run r/r for zach .

unless mitchell davey is back fit again .

Not true that means he cant guest in the PL as a 3pt NL rider.

I certainly hope you are right but on the BSPA spreadsheet he is listed as NEG. And according to the legend ON the spreadsheet NEG means, and I quote:-

"NEG Not Eligible to Guest as NL only Guest in PL as has achieved 4.00 or above in PL"

I certainly hope you are right but on the BSPA spreadsheet he is listed as NEG. And according to the legend ON the spreadsheet NEG means, and I quote:-

"NEG Not Eligible to Guest as NL only Guest in PL as has achieved 4.00 or above in PL"

When a PL team needs an NL guest (remember how the Brummies once needed the likes of Ben Taylor some years back?) then basically Davey can't take the booking. I'd expect Jayne to know this, as a promoter, as these rules and regulations are part of her daily job.

Going for a Brummies win with the reserves doing the main part of the donkey work.

The wording isn't great but it means that rider cannot guest as a NL rider in the PL. Doesn't effect guesting in the NL at all.

The wording isn't great but it means that rider cannot guest as a NL rider in the PL. Doesn't effect guesting in the NL at all.

Just had a communication with someone in the know at Birmingham and he confirmed what you have just said.

I think that sometimes you need a brain the size of a planet to work out the ins and outs of the rule back.

Thanks for the clarification, it certainly helps our cause.

• Like 1

Just had a communication with someone in the know at Birmingham and he confirmed what you have just said.

I think that sometimes you need a brain the size of a planet to work out the ins and outs of the rule back.

Thanks for the clarification, it certainly helps our cause.

mitch is badly injured?!