British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Bjarne hasn't been ruled out yet you Muppets and youre all out like a load of sharks! You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves and the sour crap you post. Whingers.

(hiding behind the sofa)

Sniffy try smelling the Coffee

Tomorrow's twitter@speedwaybuczek Sorry, but I tripped over the cat last night and stubbed my toe on the bed. #MySeasonIsOver Matt Buzz

And then he will be fit for the week after when tomorrow's meeting is postponed.

Can there be anymore sourness? Any more of these types of posts and I will be able to make lemonade.

Tomorrow's twitter@speedwaybuczek Sorry, but I tripped over the cat last night and stubbed my toe on the bed. #MySeasonIsOver Matt Buzz

Funny, but it could actually be true sadly.

Not really only went to a meeting or two when I was a rookie to Speedway. Not nice fans and a club full of excuses when it doesn't go right for them.

Poole Speedway is a family fan base with nice fans and not sulky babies like Steveo

We are ok, you obviously upset some which is why they are not nice to you and your followers.

Cheating F**king w*****s Poole was going to go to this meeting but not now let's hope all the Poole 1-7 break there legs for real !!!

Just gone too far!!

• Like 3

As somebody who couldn't give a shiny sh!te who wins the league, (it lost all credibility when the play-off were introduced IMO, and it's only Poland and the GPs that hold my attention now), I'm finding all this hilarious!

I'm more and more wanting Poole to win just to hear the sound of heads exploding all over Britain..

• Like 2

You think the EL lost creditability when the play offs were introdiced. .what do they use in Poland?

Better tracks, better riders and better racing makes up for it.

Better tracks, better riders and better racing makes up for it.

How about teams simply refusing to race in a play off match, leaving a sold out crowd hanging.... does that make up for it too?

Cheating F**king w*****s Poole was going to go to this meeting but not now let's hope all the Poole 1-7 break there legs for real !!!

Don't like how Poole do things at all.But that's OTT.

• Like 1

How about teams simply refusing to race in a play off match, leaving a sold out crowd hanging.... does that make up for it too?

wouldn't know about that, I just watch it on the telly. :)

Exactly Bwitcher I will be saving my £13 now tomorrow because of rule bending Ford and Poole

I suggest though that you apologise for,or delete, your earlier post. No true speedway fan would wish nasty injuries on any rider.