British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

So a far-from-fit Hans has struggled to 2 points from 3 races so far. I hope the money is worth it!

To be fair he has a point

Hope u and starman are loving it up in your own little world. Both idiots. Both boring that keep going on and on and on about the same boring **** every minute of every day of there boring little life.

Enjoy you knockout cup match tomorrow

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

according to brums little gang.

No, not according to Brum and his little click

I asked you once and you failed to answer so I will ask you again politely - who are my 'click' or 'gang'?

The answer is there isn't one but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

As far as Wednesday's go bizarrely our website confirms our off racenight is a Wednesday when it's always been a Tuesday yet there has never been a mention of this.

Birmingham race on a Wednesday so I'm shocked that the club would be allowed to even have the same race night as an alternative. (Isnt there some ruling on clubs in a close proximity not being able to race the same night??).

Birmingham have an important meeting on Wednesday so I would be very surprised this would be allowed.

In that month - how many meetings did he miss? Hardly long term!

Oh look, all we want now is Orion and Brum to join in then we'l have the set.. :icon_smile_clown: s

In that month - how many meetings did he miss? Hardly long term!

All of them!! :shock::P 6 in all during that long lay-off!!

Edited by Skidder1

Hope u and starman are loving it up in your own little world. Both idiots.

Of course. :icon_smile_clown:

So a far-from-fit Hans has struggled to 2 points from 3 races so far. I hope the money is worth it!

And the same score tomorrow while riding for Poole will do nicely too!

• Like 1

I asked you once and you failed to answer so I will ask you again politely - who are my 'click' or 'gang'?

The answer is there isn't one but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

As far as Wednesday's go bizarrely our website confirms our off racenight is a Wednesday when it's always been a Tuesday yet there has never been a mention of this.

Birmingham race on a Wednesday so I'm shocked that the club would be allowed to even have the same race night as an alternative. (Isnt there some ruling on clubs in a close proximity not being able to race the same night??).

Birmingham have an important meeting on Wednesday so I would be very surprised this would be allowed.

So where you going to fit it in, idiot. Forfeit coming our way then. You know who your little crowd are.

Oh look, all we want now is Orion and Brum to join in then we'l have the set.. :icon_smile_clown: s

I don't need to join in. The evidence is clear.

I don't need to join in. The evidence is clear.

What evidence is that ? So you'l forfeit the meeting then

So where you going to fit it in, idiot. Forfeit coming our way then. You know who your little crowd are.

I don't know where and there is no need to call me an idiot when I have been polite to you. Do you wish to stand by that comment??

I don't know who my little crowd are, quoting them is the best way to prove me wrong. So I can wait for proof if needed.

I don't belong to any 'gang'. I'm an adult you see.

And the same score tomorrow while riding for Poole will do nicely too!

He's not in the 1-7 and cannot be re-introduced - its against the rules!!

• Like 3

What evidence is that ? So you'l forfeit the meeting then

A long term injury IS NOT 2 weeks.

• Like 1

A long term injury IS NOT 2 weeks.

You are absolutely clueless arn't you brum. So we expect a forfeit meeting then if you dont run tomorrow night..

He's not in the 1-7 and cannot be re-introduced - its against the rules!!

Really? Trying to hide behind the rules again! The rule is that to be replaced, a rider has to have a long term injury. Hans doesn't, so Poole have already broken the rules and their redeclaration is invalid so Hans should ride tomorrow for Poole - them's the rules!