British Speedway Forum

Carl Wilkinson's win over Tai was a fluke. Just like Leicester's PL title triumph.

Newman done Woffy home and away. Newman is improving year on year in the top flight.

I'm more than happy with our 1-7.

No chance of beating us.

No offense but you have a second string that is riding at reserve in the Championship.

we have signed Kyle (Ipswich) so i hope he has a great season for us.

But if he is improving year on year why isnt he in the main team, in the world cup squad, improving his average, and still only a second string in the lower league??

Good club rider and should be one of the first names on the Poole team sheet but to say he is improving year after year is total rubbish

Newman look at what he did to Woffinden this season

On that occasion that was more of a balls up by Woffinden rather than great riding by Newman. Woffinden opened the throttle and ended up right by the fence leaving a huge Newman sized hole on the inside. Although generally I will admit Newman rides Monmore very well.

Edited by Beowulf

to be fair, Gater1 is saying all of this through his :blink: blue tints with a box of Kleenex next to him.... (and he doesn't have a cold)

Personally wish he had stayed a Panthers fan!

• Like 2

Panthers? Where did you get that from?

Someone must of had too much to drink? Sober up with a cappuccino fella.

Box of Kleenex? You and the rest of you're lot will be needing those tissues next year fella. You're team is ridiculous.

Because their are other British riders who are better than him. Cook, King, R. Lambert & Tai (If you class him as English)

Newman had problems last year at Plymouth (Payment) that's why he is a second string. Will be a HL at some point next season in the Champ. I am going to love listening to you having to pay Newman compliments on the Ipswich thread throughout next season.

Newman was the first name on the team sheet with Jack Holder. It was in an official programme that MF said Newman and J. Holder are certainties for 2017 no matter what the rules are for 2017.

Newman is improving year on year.

That's why you have been crying on here saying that Newman shouldn't be a reserve. REMEMBER THAT!

Gavan trying to troll the Poole thread yet again.

As for the Swindon lot they cant joke about anything with their 1-7. I am going to love watching them lose week in week out next year.​

Right lets have a look at the points you picked up on shall we:

There are other British riders better than him but i said British SQUAD not TEAM , you know where they pick 10 riders or so and get them together. He has never been mentioned for that

He has been a second string at championship level for a long time totally irrelevent of payment issues. A better less feeble excuse would be the fact he had injuries last season. And yes i will 100% support him next season as he rides for my club and potentially will be one of the best second strings in the league.

If again you had read my post i actually said Newman should be the first name on the teamsheet so i have no idea why you trying to argue that.

You still say he is improving year on year.........please give evidence.

Crying?? I said he shouldnt be a reserve because he should by now be at the level of Steve Worrall or Jason Garrity which he isnt.

And trolling.......how ironic.............how is MonsterDaz these days.................how was your last ban for being abusive on other threads

• Like 1

And trolling.......how ironic.............how is MonsterDaz these days.................how was your last ban for being abusive on other threads

Gater1 all over every thread and monster daz nowhere to be seen.

No coincidence.

• Like 4

Gater1 all over every thread and monster daz nowhere to be seen.

No coincidence.

think that tells it all ?
  • Like 2

I know its laughable that because Newman beat Tai he is now a world beater!

I saw Savalas Clouting beat Sam Ermolenko twice in one night at Foxhall........hmm

Does he still get down Foxhall I know he used to spectate a lot

Does he still get down Foxhall I know he used to spectate a lot

he did....usually half a lap behind the other riders! when he gated he was fine but if he missed it he was woeful.........kind of a Klindt type rider lol

G​avan this is you at the end of next season on here when Poole are crowned champions.

.crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

oh dear oh dear you are a little bit precious arent you.

i couldnt care less if Poole win the league as long as they do it fair and square like they did 2 years ago.

But lets be fair its Poole fans like yourself that makes the majority of fans of other clubs hope that your team choke like they did last year.

Im pretty sure by reading the comments on your thread that just like Starman your fans are actually quite bored with the way you post and you are seen as an embarrassment to them.

I will assume from the picture you have added that you are of similar age to the young child? Because im sure an adult could use a touch more intellect when having a debate.

I see a better deal on season ticket's next season if you buy them early can't remember that before I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Carl Wilkinson's win over Tai was a fluke. Just like Leicester's PL title triumph.

Newman done Woffy home and away. Newman is improving year on year in the top flight.

I'm more than happy with our 1-7.

No chance of beating us.

No offense but you have a second string that is riding at reserve in the Championship.

Leicester City achieved their success by doing so over an entire season not just one match. Hardly the same as a lesser rider beating a better rider only once. Hardly the same is it? Both achievements should however be applauded in their own right.

• Like 5

Everybody count the posts Gavan has put up,he's gone into overdrive.. :rofl:

he did....usually half a lap behind the other riders! when he gated he was fine but if he missed it he was woeful.........kind of a Klindt type rider lol

oh dear oh dear you are a little bit precious arent you.

i couldnt care less if Poole win the league as long as they do it fair and square like they did 2 years ago.

But lets be fair its Poole fans like yourself that makes the majority of fans of other clubs hope that your team choke like they did last year.

Im pretty sure by reading the comments on your thread that just like Starman your fans are actually quite bored with the way you post and you are seen as an embarrassment to them.

I will assume from the picture you have added that you are of similar age to the young child? Because im sure an adult could use a touch more intellect when having a debate.

You debate, your having a larf.. You will hate it if we win the league. We will just leave the thread to you !! :rofl:

• Like 1

Perhaps Monster Daz is on holiday? You will have to ask him that though.

You are missing quite a few apostrophes in that post.

Newman doesn't make the squad because their are riders who are better.

Newman's top priority is Poole. Not the Championship.

Like I said Newman and J. Holder were the 1st names on the team sheet for 2017. MF said that in a programme. Regardless of the rules Newman and J. Holder are certainties for 2017

Every year Newman is improving. That's why all of the anti-Poole squad were crying how Newman shouldn't be a reserve anymore. If Newman wasn't improving then nobody would of worried about Newman being a reserve next season. FACT!

You will have to ask MonsterDaz how he or she is. I wouldn't know how he or she is I'm not a mind reader.

so again i ask you the same questions that you have failed to answer:

if he is improving why hasnt he made the GB squad like others have?

stop banging on about him being the first name on the team sheet next season!!! i agreed with you on that!!!!!!! try reading the post

every year Newman averages about 5-6 in the elite league so no every year he isnt improving.......so please as i have said can you provide the evidence that he is getting better as a rider.

and no people were not worried about him being a reserve next season..........if you read what people were saying its that a rider of his ability should by now have stepped out of the reserve berth and progressed. if the averages dictated it he would be a reserve.

you need to have a good look at what is written because you keep repeating yourself

so again i ask you the same questions that you have failed to answer:

if he is improving why hasnt he made the GB squad like others have?

stop banging on about him being the first name on the team sheet next season!!! i agreed with you on that!!!!!!! try reading the post

every year Newman averages about 5-6 in the elite league so no every year he isnt improving.......so please as i have said can you provide the evidence that he is getting better as a rider.

and no people were not worried about him being a reserve next season..........if you read what people were saying its that a rider of his ability should by now have stepped out of the reserve berth and progressed. if the averages dictated it he would be a reserve.

you need to have a good look at what is written because you keep repeating yourself

And clearly you know nothing about Kyle so shud up.. Havnt you got an Ipswich thread to go to..Nah, boring that, isn't it... people only like you on this forum due to your anti poole stance ,which is why you came on here in the first place to gain Brownie points. And that's the truth :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1